Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

VERSAILLES new Singles and Album

From live lol Kamijo said at MC.

And you'll see that if search in ameba, twitter,etc.

Btw, today's setlist :

-Prelude-

01. MASQUERADE

02. Philia

03.Judicial Noir

04.Thanatos

05.LIBIDO

06.Destiny -the lovers-

07.Love Will be Born Again (Japanese ver.)

08.New song

09.Thresold

10.DRY ICE SCREAM!!

11.Glowing Butterfly

12.Rhaspody of the Darkness

13.Flowery

14.Vampire

15.The Red Carpet Day

-Encore-

1.Remember Forever

2.Aristocrat's Symphony

-Encore 2-

1. Faith&Decision

2.The Revenant Choir

A bit too fast for my taste. Okay, the album will not come out until August, but it's still only 1.5 years after Holy Grail, which wasn't that amazing to begin with. Maybe they should take a bit more time to progress their sound. :? I still do like them, but I'm not sure if I can take more of the same-ish stuff....

But to be honest... Holy Grail wasn't that brilliant, I agree. But i'm scared about english songs... They've said, they will make more songs with english lyrics.. That could be a tragedy, I think. But anyway, it's still nice...!

Is it bad if I have low expectations for these three releases?

Better to have low expectations and then be surprised if they're good.

Hype isn't usually a good thing.

Cautiously looking forward to these, myself!

It's NOT too fast. On release day, it's 1 year since Holy Grail and I'm quite surprised they haven't released anything already. Releasing singles in April+June is not too fast, I mean, they've probably had these songs ready for over 1 year now, along with the tracks on the upcoming album.

I dunno why most of you think releasing a bunch of CDs at the same time is equal to "low quality"... It don't have to be that. I think it's great, bring it in!

I hope the new singles are OK and not lead to a disappointing release like Holy Grail...

WOW there's a JP version of Love Will Be Born Again? THIS HAS TO BE A B-SIDE. I might actually like it then.

WOW there's a JP version of Love Will Be Born Again? THIS HAS TO BE A B-SIDE. I might actually like it then.

Yup, Kamijo sang at FC X-mas event and said "i'll just sing it today", but did it today too...@_@

Hopefully this album is a step up from Holy Grail, the only good song worth going back to play that was on Holy Grail is Judicial Noir and that was a B-side from the singles haaaa.

Y U NO LIKE MASQUERADE?

Well, obviously, I fucking love this band and would buy their shit in a bottle if that's what they sold. So I'm excited regardless of my expectations.

However, my expectations are at a medium level for this. I could never have low expectations for them, but Holy Grail was only mediocre. I enjoyed the album, but Jubilee and Noble were vastly better. I really hope their new singles bring something new to the table, something really beautiful I haven't heard before. With new visuals and a somewhat new theme.

My excitement is growing.

My problem with Holy Grail was that it was just...flat and mediocre and not what I expected. I had really high expectations for this album mainly because I saw what they did with Jubilee. I hope this is more like that trend again.

Hopefully this album is a step up from Holy Grail, the only good song worth going back to play that was on Holy Grail is Judicial Noir and that was a B-side from the singles haaaa.

Y U NO LIKE MASQUERADE?

I hate the chorus, it builds up all this energy and does nothing with it.

I must say that Kamijo improved his english xDD When he sang love will be born again live, I felt like if I were listening to a completely different song xDDD I still prefer japanese though.

Unless he got some serious English lessons I hope we don't have anymore pure English songs. Bits and pieces of bad English I can handle but an entire song that sounds like he's talking backwards underwater with marbles in his mouth is going to ruin the song. No matter how good everything else is.

Yama-B quality English or gtfo.

Unless he got some serious English lessons I hope we don't have anymore pure English songs. Bits and pieces of bad English I can handle but an entire song that sounds like he's talking backwards underwater with marbles in his mouth is going to ruin the song. No matter how good everything else is.

Yama-B quality English or gtfo.

Haha Yama-B quality is like legendary quality for the Japanese genre.

Sign in to follow this