Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

Yuuga (ex DEViL KiTTY) switch band

wow,awesome!after all these years,yuga still manage to produce that old-school homemade shot on shitteo pv..........

And guitarist definitely is misa,why the hell he waste his time on this shitty devil kitty clone... :xxx:

When there wasn't any jap-rap or vocal doubling, that wasn't actually that bad. It was closer to his solo work than DEViL KiTTY though, which I half expected (wasn't expecting anything like Chateau La Tour or Kar'MariA). Not entirely sure what the significance of making sashimi in the video was, but I cannot help but feel like its making fun of things like Nega's "Muddy Cult" music video. Loved the "you get what you pay for" (10 cents for a single?) irony as well.

I liked the PV, but some parts of it were hilarious, especially at the end.

Also after watching this I could go for some Tuna Sashimi right now.

Yum!

I had sashimi grade tuna all week for dinner but I always sear it, liked it to be a little cooked but middle still raw :3

I like the song! It's not typical metalcore sounding bullshit most VK bands are doing, it's still good old Yuuga.

Sounds delicious, though I'm mostly familar with maguro nigiri since I eat it at least once a week. :lol:

I didn't know what to expect before listening to the song, though I assumed it may have been something silly with that title, but it delivered nonetheless. Song itself is really nice although that noise he made a few times may throw a few people off. Totally agree on the VK part, most bands today seem to sound more the same than ever before, mainly the ones who just started, I think.

Also very glad to see T (Tama) back in the scene.. didn't think he'd come back after OUTRAGE but was pleasantly surprised. Yuga is a better vocalist than Saki who he kept tagging along with. Also, their guitarist looks just like Misa from Babylon / Da'vid, etc.

Lol, did he remove the PV now? Fucking Yuuga. :|

Can anyone confirm if this actually is Misa?

If so, I feel sorry for him wasting time with a band like this, lol.

Yuga channel made the PV private so it's still up just private, but it's still on YT but today it was uploaded for public by GOKIBURI channel.

MdbPVx2t9uA

Lol, did he remove the PV now? Fucking Yuuga. :|

Can anyone confirm if this actually is Misa?

If so, I feel sorry for him wasting time with a band like this, lol.

If it was Misa I imagine that the music would be better instead of bad indie bullshit rock.

Well, they have both have the same blood type but different birthdays. Misa's birthday is June 10th while 4410's (Misa lookalike) birthday is 10/10.

Maybe it's the bald guy from G-Zas.

I'm pretty sure Misa is not the only bald Japanese guy who wears sunglasses.

but misa is the only bald japanese guy who wears sunglasses that plays as guitarist in v-kei band while using the same guitar model :lol:

their live-distributed DVD "ゴミになったPV(gomi ni natta PV)" (including "MAGURO" PV etc) will be released at their one-man live "不毛(fumou)" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2012/08/31

Interesting names. "Became Trash PV" and "Barren." Are live distributed material usually free if they don't specify a price?

Yes, if it's “distributed” it's free

Sign in to follow this