Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

baroque LIVE DVD release

baroque LIVE DVD "Re:First Live IN FUTURE 2012.1.6 Live at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL" will be released at 2012/04/25 (2 TYPE), which will include scene of their Re:First Live "IN FUTURE" at Tokyo DOME CITY HALL at 2012/01/06

limited edition (7,350yen) will include DVD+bonus DVD (including off-shot and special footage), and regular edition (5,250yen) will include DVD only

SET-LIST at 2012/01/06:

01.Cherry King

02.モノドラマ

03.ガリロン

04.Mと積み木遊び

05.イロコイ

06.Butterfly

07.ヒトのイロ

08.Exit

comment movie

09.曖昧ドラスチックナンバー

10.あなくろフィルム

11.tight

12.我伐道

13.凛然アイデンティティ

EN1

01.唄

02.キャラメルドロップス

EN2

01.ila.

02.Nutty a Hermit.

03.グラフィックノイズ

04.teeny-tiny star

http://www.pigmy.jp/

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11897

This revival is really annoying me :(

Good for brq fans I gess.

Well, didn't they (or was it just Ryo?) say that they have two bands from now on, so perhaps you will get your promised Boogieman releases in a time, just like we Kannivalism fans with hopes of hearing ~something~ about a new album.

Baroque wasn't ever worse than Boogieman nor Kannivalism anyway - much better tbqh.

Well, didn't they (or was it just Ryo?) say that they have two bands from now on, so perhaps you will get your promised Boogieman releases in a time, just like we Kannivalism fans with hopes of hearing ~something~ about a new album.

Baroque wasn't ever worse than Boogieman nor Kannivalism anyway - much better tbqh.

It was just Ryo, I think. But since in japanese is really dificoult to know when it's plural and when is not, you may be right.

Boogieman releases are not even promised. Plus, Yuuichirou si suposedly taking some break because of poor physical condition (don't believe that tho, I think he´s using that as a excuse for covering Akira's and Bansaku's backs towards causing boogieman to go hiatus while performing in brq wich is not part of free-will anymore and could cause some issues with f-w or boogieman's management team) so boogieman won't come in full form until he's recovered, although there is no info on what he's facing, how, or how long will it take.

Not falling into that one :P

I have to say as eager I was to have baroque revived, honestly, since everyone moved on to other projects after their disbandment - kannivalism, kei's solo work, boogieman... this baroque revival is kind of annoying - I have to agree.

I've been waiting for a kannivalism album but I am not sure if it'll happen anytime soon. After all the great singles released after helios, I was really looking forward to something to compile those singles on but I think it won't happen anytime soon.

For now, I guess we'll have to deal with baroque which is fine by me. I've been a loyal fan since the beginning and the singles, while not top notch, were decent enough for me to like.

This revival is really annoying me :(

Good for brq fans I gess.

This! And I say this as a kannivalism/solo kei fan.

I love both brq, kannivalism and kei's solostuff, but I have to be honest, their triple A-side singles sounded just like 3 leftover from kei's solo project, especially "teeny tiny star", where did the awesome brq-sound go? I'm so happy baroque is back again but it wasn't what I expected.

so one decent song, two mediocre fillers and they're ready to milk fans already?

I was expecting at least a full album before they start live dvding.

(I don't really care about their reunion anymore though)

Iwhere did the awesome brq-sound go?

in the dark free will tower I imagine, where the eye of dynamite tommy is rimmed with fire, yellow as a cat's, watchful and intent.

Sign in to follow this