Sign in to follow this  
sai

Dirty GazettE Confessions

lbr a large majority of these were just made up by tumblr-whales who are trying way too hard to be ~funny & rAnDOm~

Guest Magatsu

wahaha it's so damn funny XD

^

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

You mean something like this?

tumblr_lwzp83VGEG1r7es2jo1_400.jpg

Also where is Arithmetica when you need her?

^

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

You mean something like this?

tumblr_lwzp83VGEG1r7es2jo1_400.jpg

Also where is Arithmetica when you need her?

this made me sick... seriously x__x who the hell would want that?!?!

>.<

No idea, but this was the one that made me LOL the most. By the way, Chianti I need some suggestions for a specific artist :mrgreen:

I swear this is the worst thing to read at 6 am while I'm getting ready for school and having my coffee. now I feel like throwing up.

it's pretty.. intense.

I somehow knew the other option-tanuki, was the better one, I at least know what to expect there.

bravo me for choosing the right thing to entertain myself, bravo bravo!

brb have some serious puking to do.

A site like this isn't something new. A lot of my internet (and a few rl) friends do this. They call themselves wives of Ruki, Aoi, etc. and fantasize they're in a harem or something like that. Scary.

A site like this isn't something new. A lot of my internet (and a few rl) friends do this. They call themselves wives of Ruki, Aoi, etc. and fantasize they're in a harem or something like that. Scary.

And you're not embarrased to hang out with these people? :|

Can't people just keep these perverse fantasies to themselves? How hard would that be?

As someone who were lived in INA and been a head admin of a wellknown forum (before we freezed the project) there, i can say for sure that kind of fandoms are much more common than the ones who sees it as abnormal or shame.

Even local bands in the scenes who are influenced by particular artists can go as far as being a copy carbon (from fashion style to stage act)of the band they take as role model as, say X-Shibuya for easiest examples (who also became popular right now thanks to his vocalist who using his GF influence, she is the daughter of famous Singer in that country.)

They are swooned over many DEG fangirls and boys cos their vocalist did everything that Kyo did on stage, even to the chest scratching parts and some other shit like that, this is really happening! LOL

Sign in to follow this