zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

If you really care about the music, buy an iPod classic. 160gb for $250.

um... i think i might get that...thanks ^__^

Been cutting wood in Skyrim for the past 2 hours, while waiting for NHL playoffs to start. Night well spent   :shoot:  :kill: .

um... i think i might get that...thanks ^__^

No problem. It's even cheaper on Amazon ($220 I think it was).

there are viral memes about none-see binay (nancy binay) and vice ganda

politics + entertainment

Tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM, I have to give a five minute lecture as a final for my business class. Not really thrilled about this!

It's so weird to see posts by my old account..... even weirder than to stumble across posts made when I was a mod.......... O_o;;

There's a guy in my class who's super gross & creepy. I thought that maybe I was just judging him too harshly, because I'm a new student and don't really know if my gut feeling is right. But occasionally my classmates would make comments along the line of "ewww" (in class) about him, so at least I'm not totally wrong, but I feel kinda bad that they did it so obviously in class.

And then today after school I was checking an important e-mail on my phone and that guy started talking to me. So I told him I'm reading an important e-mail, but he didn't take the hint and kept talking to me. Then he started bad mouthing a girl in my class who did badly on the test. And then he said, "I think I got 1 question wrong. I didn't study. Aah, I want a girlfriend!" WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? GTFO DOUCHEBAG! Gross. He's not even a kid anymore.

How the FFFFF did LiN write "Cocky-discuS" in one day?

Or maybe he just threw all the tricks up his sleeve into one song?