zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

just got back from the travel agency and got some books about tokyo, can't wait to plan my first tokyo trip=D *starts reading*

There's this guy who basicially says the Japanese deserved the tsunami and earthquakes. He says it was "God's will"... I soooo wanna strangle him. No one deserves natural disasters!

Why I'm again so bored? Okay, I need to read to my swedish test (so I will pass), but the book doesn't look that appealing. And I have time to read tomorrow. :PP

Why are you studying swedish? :llama:

Because swedish is our second language. :''D And it's a subject which everyone needs to study at school. Also, I thiknk I failed the test, again. (I've made about 6 different swedish tests in a year, and have passed only one. Next swedish text is at april, which I have to pass, but I'm not that sure about that either)

Because of you guys, I've had to listen Hard Rock Hallelujah, which brings back memories. :D But I must admit, I loved Would You Love a Monsterman - and still love it - as I heard it for the first time at 2002. (I still remember how I went to my sister's room (secretly) and thought, "What the hell is this ugly band?!" at Lordi's posters, which lead to me listening to my sister's CD's) And I still shiver because of Hard Rock Hallelujah. :D Also I must admit, that song is _awesome heard live.

I wonder who performers you mean, but I'm sure of that. :P

Oh, I hate cleaning (and unpacking), so I don't do it that much... but why the hell I have to do it right now, when I'm sick? :DD When I pick something up, I rise too fast which makes me sway --- so I have to sit down so I won't faint. Stupid me...

i gonna take my game back to the store and get a "new" one!! i swear i HATE used games... T__T

im going to Target this time!! <<; or i might need a new xbox... *sigh*

EWWW, why does my site get only visited by older men than me!? 29, 40, 33, 35 are the latest. I'm a bit confused and disgusted. ;_;

I just love to make you desperate, as much as you love to make me doubtful.