zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

broke new years resolution already.... totally blanking out right now.. feeling really mellow and lost with a wandering mind?.... should be freaking out from procrastination.. hmm maybe I am... the feeling is just shoved to the side? ... ehhh.. feeling really hungry...can't focus at all... can't sleep.. need a pause button right now... and I'm missing you.. fuck can't concentrate ...zero motivation.. :box:

I'm sick

I woke up at 3:30 to do homework, but I woke up with a stomachache (on top of my cold), and now I just want to skip all my classes

Isn't this cute? We were pretty bored with my class when we had a free period, so we used our... talent. + we threw a water on it, so it froze - now we're excited that what we'll be happen tomorrow. (= What our school's directror will announce tomorrow.)

Aaargh! I'm so fed up with maths. It's too hard to understand and really boring too.

I have cough and been walking around with a surgical mask

I am somewhat tempted to make a fashion statement out of it

Like this XD

[attachment=0]kyokutougf.jpg[/attachment]

I have cough and been walking around with a surgical mask

I am somewhat tempted to make a fashion statement out of it

Like this XD

[attachment=0]kyokutougf.jpg[/attachment]

Hot! Just make sure to write 毒 on it! :D

The guy who used to be in Ridiot just gave me peta although I didn't even know he has a blog

It's so rare that I got random peta from someone I actually know, lol

[attachment=0]ridiotwhy.jpg[/attachment]

Yeah, if you're going to tell me about the fact that you're randomly jerking off while chatting with me, I'm going to tell you about watching the movie TEETH and how much I laughed when the dog ate the one guy's severed penis. ^__^

While sorting my CD collection is realized exactly how much I miss Withering to death-era Dir en grey.

While sorting my CD collection is realized exactly how much I miss Withering to death-era Dir en grey.

Well, this is odd. I just had a huge urge to listen to Wtd. right now after years and I thought exact the same thing. They were so good. :(

just finished watching Batman and Robin on TV

and it makes me thinking, where the hell is Alicia Silverstone now?

also the only legit act there was Uma as Poison Ivy, after Batman Begins, all other Batman just as campy as the Adam West's TV series, which is fun xD

and it makes me thinking, where the hell is Alicia Silverstone now?

Two years ago I was reading a cooking magazine and she had written a SUPER preachy article about veganism. So...that's what she's up to, as far as I can tell.