zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

As much comfortable as I may be with the English language, it bothers me to no end how it's still tough for me to read an entire scientific paper in English and absorb most information. I feel like translating everything to Portuguese and just be done with it, even though I'm too lazy to. lol

Paleontology doesn't even sound like a real word to me anymore. Paleontology. Paleontology. I need to stop repeating it. Paleontology. Grrrrrrr.

I'm watching videos of mangaminx playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent at YouTube and I'm seriously shitting bricks. For a while when I started watching her videos I thought Amnesia seems like a pretty exciting and not too challenging, a good game I could buy, but fuck I'm scared even for watching someone else play the game so I wouldn't cope with it very well. :'D

Well, I guess it's time to study, and if I'm good enough, I can sleep for some hours before class.

Also, it was a bad, very bad decision. :/

Why I'm again so bored? Okay, I need to read to my swedish test (so I will pass), but the book doesn't look that appealing. And I have time to read tomorrow. :PP

pregnant teen in my school i mean really how the hell...?

and looking at them makes my stomach hurt...