Sign in to follow this  
Mei

hi again, for not so long

hi dudes, im back. i have new cd's to share and everything but im hospitalized for health problems back again. i've been alloswed to spend christmas with my family though so here i am :D i have to go backto the clinic on monday.

i'd like to know any news related to the following bands: vior gloire, screw(i knew abt a new album), vivid (i heard abt a single), lolita23q, administrator, i wanna know more abt otogadead's mini, realies

i wont be able to share much because i practically have no virtual time to o it, but im leaving the clinic soon i hope. then, i'll share everything, any bitrate, vob files, etc :)

nice to be again here for at least some days.

love.

Glad to have you back, even if it is just for a little bit! Hope you are doing alright.

Unfortunately, I really don't know shit about those bands.

aww, thanks for the kindness.

pity that u dont know abt those bands.

but, this most ppl will know.

when will the 2nd va crush! be released? or was it already released? i wanted it cos of moran's song...

Second Crush! V.A. has already been released. As for most of the bands you've mentioned there's been no news that I've spotted. I believe REALies announced a new single but I don't follow them so I'll leave someone else to verify that.

Also, glad to have you back for the holidays! :D

realies relleased a new single, which i have bought but brand x didnt send it, so i guess it's either postponed or they just forgot to send it :(

Lolita23q is releasing a single in February and a new full album in March! SCREW is releasing their new album in February also I believe and ViViD's new single message is to release in January. What kind of health problems do you have? Is it life threatening?

i had 2nd grade malnutrition. im 185 cm and weighed around 53 kg. now, i have an -arrangement- with my psychiatrist that consists on weighing 65 with ok blood compounds like calcium and such, and ibout to reach the wieght. i have faith cos of the holidays. anyway, nobody cures you from anorexia. once u're out im gonna keep on eating the way i used to eat b4, im not saying im gonna starve but im gonna start a diet. i dont care what anybody thinks.

yes, i've checked about screw's album, about vivid's single and luckiily i got the money. but i didnt know anything on lol23q. im glad for them. im so gonna buy their upcoming stuff. hikari was a master piece.

I agree, anorexia is a bitch. I never had the disease but I heard it is indeed incredibly difficult to get rid of it. I wish you the best of luck <3

I also have a friend at college who is dealing with something similar, except she's resisting help and is convinced she's completely fine. I'm glad to hear that you are doing better - I know how incredibly stressful it is.

awww, thanks everyone. i know i havent talked to each of you personally but i consider u my friends.

i live in a constant musical symbiosis (if that the correct word) with you guys ^^

get well soon! ^^ and merry christmas btw. i wonder if you know that kansai seiatsu (with all ucp bands and session bands with ucp bands' members') will be streamed on the net, maybe someone will register it so you will be able to see it when you can ^^ I'l let you know!

Sign in to follow this