Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

D Spring 2012 European Tour

I think those will be sold once all dates and venues are final. That might take another few weeks though, but I'll try to keep an eye on tickets as well.

Weeks? Torpedo said on their Facebook; "Tickets on sale in the next days."

At least the french tickets, and maybe next weeks for the other countries, like always with Torpedo!

Belgium date confirmed, it's in Gent instead of Brussels, which is like 1,5 hour longer drive. My parents ain't gonna like this. SHIIIIIT might not be able to go T___T

@Lily: tickets for vienna will be online in a few days - hopefully this weekend, depends on when / how / if Torpedo will incorporate it in their online shop (they have a print@home service)… anyways - no need to worry about not getting a ticket since I doubt it will sell out that fast and it's always possible to get tickets on site. Ticket price for Austria will be about 25€…

location is here; http://www.replugged.at/index.php/where_english.html

concert-entry not online yet, just be a little patient (will take a few days)…

if you have any further questions regarding Austria just ask =)

Gent is a two hour drive, but my dad is considering it since it's on a Saturday. Knowing him, he might do it eventually.

@whitegrey, could you please help me find a place where I can order tickets for the Belgian show, might I actually go

E-Tickets (for outside of france) to print out at home should be available at the Torpedo-Shop soon...

http://torpedo-productions.com/Shop-EU-tickets.html

I'm not really involved in that process so I can't tell how it is handled at different countries and for different venues (it will not be the same for every venue)...

You can always send an E-Mail to [email protected] -> usually you should get an answer within a week (either from Torpedo or from a local promoter - they usually forward requests like that to the local promoter if they don't have an answer themselves).

Maybe you can get the tickets directly from the venue - seems like they have got a ticket-reservation system;

http://www.charlatan.be/tickets (right now a gig-entry is not online)

But again; I'm only involved in the Austria-Gig, I can't really comment on the other gigs...

Gent is a two hour drive, but my dad is considering it since it's on a Saturday. Knowing him, he might do it eventually.

@whitegrey, could you please help me find a place where I can order tickets for the Belgian show, might I actually go

Go by train if your parents don't drive you in the end? Where are you from?

I'll probably end up going to Gent at least because some friends of me live there, maybe Amsterdam too :)

^Southern Netherlands. The last train in Holland arrives at around midnight, which means I wouldn't be able to get back. They ARE considering it though, taking me to Belgium and back.

Lol yeah in that case Belgium really is a lot closer than Amsterdam. Hope you'll make it :3 Though if your parents can't drive you'd probably be able to find a cheap place to stay?

The parents of my friends are also willing to drive if my parents won't do it, so I might be able to go, not jumping to any conclusions though.

really happy about the belgium date, going to order my ticket next week or so n,n!

funny fact last year around this periode, i went to my first metalconcert :

A Day To Remember, Adept, Pierce The Veil & Bayside

and now i'm going to (hopefully if nothing happens) see ;

D

and now if -OZ- made another tour aswell that would make my year already! <3

I was there too!! XD

Yeah Hamburg is expensive, even for those who live in Germany D:

I can't find a cheap hotel/hostel - they have no rooms available because it's a weekend ...

Where can I buy tickets for Cologne? I can only find them at me-shop where they are 35 euros. Is there somehwere where I can print them?

^

Last year, we went to Hamburg and we ordered our ticket on me-shop. It isn't e-ticket, you don't need print them.

I think the ticket price is unified in Germany.

You can see here too: http://www.ticketmaster.de/

We ordered our LM.C ticket to Munich in 2009 here.

^ But everything went alright, did you also have to pay after getting a separate email?

I only got an IBAN and BIC number, but no bank account number. Is this correct? It says in the email it's easy to pay with that.

Yes.

Where are you from?

In Hungary we printed their e-mail, went to the bank and have filled a form, the bank transfered the money.

You can pay in cash in the bank. Reference code is very important!

I don't remember exactly... We used IBAN, I think.

You got the owner name, bank name and IBAN, BIC, right?

That is correct. I live in the Netherlands, but my mom said our bank can do this online. And they gave us a reference code as well. I think we got the same thing, but mom still doesn't fully trust it. Thank you for your help! So you just used IBAN, BIC and the reference number at the bank?

Sign in to follow this