Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

The Police States of America.

”Yesterday as part of the National Defense Authorization Act, the U.S. Senate voted to repeal the Constitution and its Bill of Rights by authorizing the U.S. military to operate on U.S. soil, conduct secret kidnappings of American citizens and throw them in secret military prisons where they will be ”legally” tortured, interrogated and murdered”. / Mike Adams

http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/us-senate-declares-the-entire-usa-to-be-a-battleground/

http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/paul-c-robert-former-reagan-administration-official-comments-national-defense-authorization-act/

Knew it was coming. American rights are going bye bye~. Hello new world order.

U.S.A is more more to become 3rd world country.

Internet censoring before and now this.

But i am not sure this will pass and becomes law or else

I'm leaving this country soon. *shudder*

The worst part about this is that a majority of Americans don't give enough of a fuck. We've become a nation of people too apathetic to do anything that doesn't provide immediate gratification. I don't know why. My statement is not representative of this forum and I'm sure a lot, if not all of us Americans should be flipping a shit and shitting a brick right about now.

Obama better veto this to hell if he wants to get reelected. And I'm with Chianti - if this gets passed I'm out of here.

You haven't heard shit because we are America and our media only wants to tell you about who the celebrities are fucking and what new gadgets you can get on facebook with. There have been many media black outs on many things that have been going on. Look at how the Occupy Wall Street wasn't reported on for weeks by major news stations.

We are the American public and we don't need to know what's going on because we are too busy being entertained to notice what is up. The government is trying to prepare itself for an internal revolution. Best way to do that? Take away everyone's rights to annihilate the threat.

They better. :'D I bet some will. Hooray for spreading awareness! Except I believe the government would think we were mobilizing against them and strike us down with some good old fashioned non-torture water boarding. :| THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE. OH THE DESPERATION~!

that's what i understood too.

And they can use this law to torture or to imprison

(way too outspoken/militant) American citizens without trial as well.

And that's what written in black and white.

They may have powers more than that, i.e: kidnapping American activists and murder them else where.

Or if they lucky, got their civil records erased and exiled somewhere.

My parents are in disbelief. "People would shit." NOT IF THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. The big media stations aren't really saying anything about this shit. :| My parents think I'm making shit up.

My parents think I'm making shit up.

I know people use this phrase a lot these days, but that is the main problem with this country these days. When something happens that they don't like they complain that they were never told about it but they won't fight for it and when they're told about it beforehand they don't believe it and won't do their own research to confirm or deny anything. We're so far down the shitter with this one I don't even know.

You haven't heard shit because we are America and our media only wants to tell you about who the celebrities are fucking and what new gadgets you can get on facebook with. There have been many media black outs on many things that have been going on. Look at how the Occupy Wall Street wasn't reported on for weeks by major news stations.

We are the American public and we don't need to know what's going on because we are too busy being entertained to notice what is up. The government is trying to prepare itself for an internal revolution. Best way to do that? Take away everyone's rights to annihilate the threat.

This is the truest shit I've read in a looooong time.

and I honestly couldn't care less about our "celebs."

Obama better veto this to hell if he wants to get reelected. And I'm with Chianti - if this gets passed I'm out of here.

I'm sure Obama will. Even though most Americans hate him now (well maybe it got better after the whole Florida affair) he's still there for the people so I would be surprised if he doesn't veto this. Also, might this happen, you're always welcome in the Netherlands. Immigration laws have become kind of strict with our new government, but I think you should be okay.

And for Maiku: smoking marijuana and cannabis is legal

Not sure what's to gain for them here. Most likely preparing for some domestic disaster scenario or civil disobedience in general. We'll see after your economy collapses :P If you want to move somewhere else, the EUSSR really isn't the answer since we are the next in line ( or the first ) and I really doubt any reasonable government becomes a martyr for democracy, free speech, liberalism, equality, cats, rainbows etc. when real domestic problems arise and stability is threatened.

( because those things mentioned above really aren't the answer when you are running out of ca$h money, bro. Strict government interference in economy and rationing will ensue. And this will. Absolutely. Most definitively happen when the environment stops supporting reckless human consumption. Also I ensure you it will not be stopped before the economy suffers a total collapse

It's not really if it's going to hit but how hard and what you lose because of it.

^ HAHA The Da Vinci code is true!

Anyway, instead of severly punishing all companies they should do something that could help stimulate economics and would people feel more safe so they'll start spending again. How, I haven't figured out yet.

Sign in to follow this