Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

XodiacK will be on hiatus & activities will go underground

it is announced at XodiacK one-man live "Disaster of Black Hole" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/11/20 that they will be on hiatus after their live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/12/30, and their activities will go underground after then

btw they have mentioned that the band will not be indefinitely on hiatus (i.e. implying that they will resume activities in the future), and none of members decide to depart

i think it means eros want to be in another band . but if the members wont leave , he will keep xodiack in hiatus until he finishes

being too busy with the other band.

who writes lyrics and music in xodiack?? i don't know.anyone knows to tell me?

Wow, they've been on a hiatus for about two years and after half a year they go on hiatus again?! But this probably has something to do with Eros being the vocalist in Rame's new band

Honestly? It's pathetic. If they don't waqnna make music, they should've disbanded some time ago! I like them really much, but they should decide what to do. neh?

SET-LIST at 2011/11/20:

01.Deprival and Naturally

02.DDR

03.黒い太陽(kuroi taiyou)

04.君に降る絶望の雨(kimi ni furu zetsubou no ame)

05.君悲の鳴声(kimi no koe)

06.Vorte-X-

07.drums solo

08.Canon Rock (闇人-yamihito- & 楓-kaede-)

09.Silence Mind(acoustic ver.) (Eros & 柾-masa-)

10.Flame Break It

11.Mask

12.Skyscraper Hypoxia

13.極寒の花(gokkan no hana)

14.Misty

15.Meteoroid

EN1

01.Silence Mind

02.Holocaust

Honestly? It's pathetic. If they don't waqnna make music, they should've disbanded some time ago! I like them really much, but they should decide what to do. neh?

Totally agree, it's getting ridicolous.

^ I'm not sure but from what I experienced so far in VK it might mean something like they will not have concerts or releases, but dedicate their time only to making new music, coming up with new ideas, demos, songs, and stuff for later.

For example when cocklobin announced a year ago (?) that they will not have concerts for a while because they want to concentrate on writing new stuff, or when Imai of BUCK-TICK says in his blog that he's "in the basement" a lot (where he composes new music) - actually I'm only basing my assumption on this basement thing, so I might not even be correct. :lol: But this is my interpretation.

I guess the other band members wanna use this time of hiatus for making new songs while Eros/Ice is in his new band? Or something like that, I don't know (I'm not familiar with these bands too much).

as for me, i'll take it in literal sense.

being even more obscure than now, sign a deal with obscure label or self released

(if they are departing or dropped by Starwave by now, God only knows)

and such. Just my speculation/2 cents.

XodiacK members session "Killswitch Enemy" will perform at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2011/12/26

"Killswitch Enemy" members:

Vo.Eros (XodiacK, Black Gene For the Next Scene)

Gt.聖-kiyoshi-

Gt.明人-akito- (B.C)

Ba.闇人-yamihito- (XodiacK)

Dr.楓-kaede- (XodiacK)

SET-LIST at 2011/12/26:

01.A Bid Farewell (Killswitch Engage)

02.Rose of Sharyn (Killswitch Engage)

03.Enemy Within (Arch Enemy)

04.Nemesis (Arch Enemy)

XodiacK Vo.Eros has posted in his blog: Await the return of XodiacK. I shall return.

That's good!

Sign in to follow this