Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-D'espairsRay Vo.HIZUMI has got married?

安倍麻美(abe asami), who is sister of Morning Musume member 安倍なつみ(abe natsumi), has announced to get married at 2011/11/11

as per her descriptions, her husband is a creator aged 34...who appears to be ex-D'espairsRay Vo.HIZUMI (born at 1977/03/02), as there are several similar photos (e.g. celebrating 安倍麻美(abe asami) birthday) shown in their blogs

from what i found, it said he is "internet creator",

and i assume it might be translated into Web Designer.

So i don't know, may not be Hizumi.

source: WHOOP

But another source said, he is a curator.

But this one source are kind of.., iffy. So take it with grain of salt.

So, we'll see.

Well if that's true great for Hizumi! I wonder if their relationship also had any bearing on D'espa's disbandment. [/fanningtheflames]

Nah, I doubt. Although it's likely they never would've got married as long as D'espa was still together. Assuming it really is Hizumi.

I like D'espairsRay, ok, but I had a dream with Hizumi this night LOL. That's a bit too much, though it was fun talking in Engrish with him XD

i think is true too. i mean the blog posts are the same

I wonder if their relationship also had any bearing on D'espa's disbandment. [/fanningtheflames]

i think this too.

I just hope that their marriage didn't bring Despa to disband... if yes, I would be pretty disappointed because they could have gone on. Anyway, congrats.

^ I highly doubt that's the reason for their disbandment. That doesn't sound like a legitimate reason for any band to disband. If anything they disbanded due to Hizumi's throat condition and a possibility of "reconciled musical differences" all around.

I also doubt it was a factor in disbandment. While it may sound dumb, I have more faith in the band members than that. I trust the reasons they initially provided were the real reasons.

Anyway, if this is true - congrats Hizumi!

i doubt if his voice was really the reason for disbanding.

i saw him in Bochum,Germany last tour and he sounded really great like their where no problems with his voice.

IF this marriage is truth... i think this is the reason for disbanding.

If you've heard MONSTERS you should definitely know that his voice was anything but okay. Plus on the gig in Bochum he even had to leave the stage towards the end before the encore, quite likely to get some cortisone or something similar and still his voice broke at some points of the show so I suppose they weren't lying about the reasons for their disbandment.

maybe it makes people mad how could their fav singer break their fav band to get married.

i don't think he lied about having problems with his voice but maybe he would keep trying,

maybe there are a lot of reasons and one of them was that he wanted a family and stop touring, affected his decision

i can't know anything of course but is very logical/common something like this to happen

I wouldn't have a problem if the band broke up for that reason; people have the right to be married and move on with life. What I WOULD have a problem with is the band making up dramatic crap to cover it up. Which I doubt they did . . . it just sounds like too much work for a band like them to come up with a huge conspiracy rather than just say it was "musical differences."

Ditto, doubt his marriage had anything to do with the break up. If anything breaking up probably gave him the opportunity to finally tie the knot since he probably won't be traveling as much.

MTE since it said they'd been together for a few years or something

Sign in to follow this