jurideluhi

Things you wish to have

I wish I'd have the motivation to start reading for examweek... Or just a time machine so I could go back and actually read the chapters when they were teached at the first place.

A teleport, so i could go to home and enjoy my better internet connection.

this one so that i can do jobs more easily

1. Ps3...

2.Money <3

3. Notebook computer

4. ipad

5. Hair like Asagi's(D) (it's so long pretty and shiny... <3)

500x_3sc_big_o__003_exterior.jpg

big_o_spec_chart.jpg

http://g4tv.com/videos/50642/ORIGIN-Big ... ---CES-11/

Absolute Power

With the ASUS Rampage III Extreme and Intel's Core i7 series processors tuned to precision by ORIGIN's highly trained techs you can feel assured that your Big O will devour all that stands in its way. If that's too tame for you let the Big O cream on the competition with our as-seen-in CPU magazine build. With EVGA's SR2 motherboard and Intel's Xeon X5680 processors there is nothing that will slow down your Big O. Each X5680 features six-cores, twelve threads and supports ECC memory and that is before we add a second CPU and overclock it to a lighting fast 4.3GHz or and up to 24GB's of Corsair GT 2000Mhz memory. Unleash the Big O and dare any computer task to slow you down.......trust us it's waiting.

Quad Damage

A strong core with excellent cooling is the key to lasting performance and EVGA's GTX 480 FTW video cards give you the best graphical power money can buy. Combine your power with SLI to experience the best visuals in gaming and beyond. Then breakout your favorite benchmarking software to see what the best in the industry looks like.

The O-Factor

World Class means never having to choose between two great things when you should have them both. With that in mind ORIGIN PC delivered a liquid cooled Xbox 360 slim integrated directly into your Big O. Never again will you have to choose between console or PC games and with a software list of titles that could circle the planet, game time will become all the time.

fuuuccckkk....