Sign in to follow this  
Daggi_X

Ayabie disbanding

Since Aoi was taking steps towards a solo career, "Ayabie" have decided to continue without him.

So Aoi, will pursue his solo career and the rest of the band will continue as a new band.

Source: http://www.d-n-l.jp/

good for them, didnt like him at all

saw them in europe and they have so much potentiel, maybe now they can start making better stuff since i havent listend to them since their browny single

lol I could see that coming!

What I find really hilarious... is that Aoi's solo and that Kenzo/Yumehito project have absolutely same sound and style, and both sound no different from Ayabie as of 2006-2008.

I wish the rest of the band would go into early ayabie direction with heavier music and less retarded looks, but that's not going to happen anyway.

LOL. I was half expecting this though, after hearing about Aoi's solo project and all.

since they went major, they didn't seem grow any further.

It's sad, but it's for their own good.

So maybe this disbandment can may be sees a good riddance (?)

that's why they disband, i guess?

With the new band and new name, maybe they will have new direction in music and sounds.

btw Ayabie members have already developed their side projects like "K.Y" (KENZO+yumehito) & "ijigen ankoku hakkyoutai" (yumehito+Soan(Moran)) this year, and aoi had back-band members other than those in Ayabie's for his solo tour

..now I'm officially happy. Wouldn't be surprised at all either if their new band will be disbanded after 6 months or so.

Meh, were never that good in the first place, suprised they lasted as long as they did.

Not as popular as people make them out to be.

Sigh... Finally it happened. They have made very shitty music after Browny single. And they were at their best when Ryohei was in the band. I guessed it when I heard that Aoi was going to do solo. Kind of relief I guess

Meh, were never that good in the first place, suprised they lasted as long as they did.

Not as popular as people make them out to be.

well they used to be an above-average band before Ryohei left

same as an cafe with and without bou or soroban with yumehito and zoro without him.

Lol, I thought they sucked with Ryohei. I only liked them after he left and made some other really crappy band. Well, I guess I'm not that attached to Aoi's vocals, and the others ARE talented, so I suppose I'm sort of ok with this...

Lol, I thought they sucked with Ryohei. I only liked them after he left and made some other really crappy band. Well, I guess I'm not that attached to Aoi's vocals, and the others ARE talented, so I suppose I'm sort of ok with this...
This. I couldn't stand ayabie with Ryohei, he was just so excruciatingly bad. Once Yumehito joined they actually got significantly better and had some pretty cool songs, but it was all ruined again when they went major.

Anyway, I hope the new band is good, those guys actually have some talent.

i know that this was going to come :D

didn't liked ayabie at all, but i'm excited bout their new projects so,

we'll have a look.

Sign in to follow this