Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

DaizyStripper new album "AIR" release

This one is what, their fifth album is shortly over a year? They're totally burning out themselves, I bet almost no one can keep up with their pace.

I am really confused with this band. I don't know what they are aiming at all. But they are really doing well musically wise. Bless was a really nice recap + polish of the band's style to date and SIREN was a solid departure. I am curious about this new CD but they are undeniably saturating their audience.

it's one thing to put everything onto an album release than release countless typed singles...

but they haven't really persuaded me, they're all over the place, so all their releases feel weak.

then again, I've been repeating myself in regards to them for a long time...

I don't think its saturating nor tiring. Wouldn't you love to see your favorite bands releasing tons of music every now and then ? This is amazing ! DaizyStripper is by far the most taletend still active VK band nowadays, in my opinion.

They've released two soft albuns recently and I suppose this one will be heavier, like the last one. Have you guys watched that V-Love Live yesterday ? They are making lots of tr00 performances. Their gig was even harder than アヲイ, in that broadcasting.

I think this is the way they found to gain attention of the media. In my opnion, they are clearly trying to get a major status and I think it's coming soon.

The only bad point is that they should release more DVDs with live peformances of most of those tracks they've been releasing later, which I've never seen :(

I don't think its saturating nor tiring. Wouldn't you love to see your favorite bands releasing tons of music every now and then ? This is amazing ! DaizyStripper is by far the most taletend still active VK band nowadays, in my opinion.

They've released two soft albuns recently and I suppose this one will be heavier, like the last one. Have you guys watched that V-Love Live yesterday ? They are making lots of tr00 performances. Their gig was even harder than アヲイ, in that broadcasting.

I think this is the way they found to gain attention of the media. In my opnion, they are clearly trying to get a major status and I think it's coming soon.

The only bad point is that they should release more DVDs with live peformances of most of those tracks they've been releasing later, which I've never seen :(

I definitely agree with this. But in my opinion, all their albums were great. LOVE and BIRTH didnt leave much of an impression but BLESS had some amazing tracks and SIREN just really got me. having such beauiful compositions in songs like 36.5degreesC and Twilight. I'm really thrilled for this and I love it. I'm not stuck listening to all their songs over again while waiting for 5 month for any news of more stuff from them. And you don't have them wasting space on their album by putting a past single or anything like that. I love this band!!

Wow, are these guys on steroids?

I'm definitely not complaining about this. I don't want them to wear themselves out, but be honest here, every album they've released in this short span of time was good. BIRTH was really nice, LOVE was ok, BLESS was really nice as well, SIREN was amazing. These guys are great musicians, so I'm sure this album will be great as well!

Oh, come on. Another one? Well, Siren probably was their best release so far (or very close) so I'm looking forward to it. Though their previous albums before that were kinda lame. I wonder what direction they'll take this time.

[CD track list]

01.Endless Song

02.切望のフリージア(setsubou no freesia)(Album mix)

03.twinkle snow twinkle

04.Time∞Killer

05.The Day After

06.KISS YOU(KISS mix)

07.SHINE

08.if

09.aquarium

10.Bremen

Sign in to follow this