Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

ATTENTION MONOCHROMIUMZ.

The board shout box still exists and is much fun! WELL NOT NO MOAR. CAUSE. FOR SOME REASON. NOT ON DA MAIN PAGE. WAT. Been like dat for a minute. BUT. YOU CAN STILL ACCESS IT. On a very tiny, miniscule link. Dat says Shoutbox. I SWEAR IT'S THERE. JUST SQUINT OR SOMETHING. Or you can just use dis grand link~.

http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/mchat.php#mChat

I think you can see dat~.

BUT ANYWAY. It's 8:00 AM and the shout box is dead. /never used to happen. WHAT AM I TO DO IN BETWEEN READING NOW!? HUH!? WHAT?! Well. Just go to the Shout Box and we can talk about how AMAZINGLY TALENTED The Kiddie is. :'D Or we can talk about Visual Kei Conspiracy Theories. (Mine are mainly created to annoy dem lolita darlingz~! I weave them well and they make sense. Remember Da ViViD CodE? I no longer felt the need to point out anymore similarities between their songs cause they now do it so well themselves~. But I like'd dat Indies DVD. LOL SHIN TWIRLED DAT TOWEL SO CHESSILY AND RIDICULOSLY. AHAHAHA. OMG. LIKE. WTF WAS DAT. /SHOCK. AND THEN. LIKE. HIS RIDICULOUSLY FORCED SINGING. ;O; He's gonna go the way of Sonny Moore and become mute and start making lame ass dubstep. I MISS BETA-SKRILLEX. Oh to be 14 year old depressed faggot~. Bwahahahha BUT I DIGRESS. SERIOUSLY.

What was I posting about before?

OH YEAH.

Shout Box. Go there.

http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/mchat.php#mChat

FUCK WHY DID I POST IT IN THIS GHOST TOWN AREA?! No one comes here really. Just da same faces. ;O; WHY IS THIS BOARD 70% lurkers? ;O; It's actually probably 90% lurkers. IT'S RIDICULOUS. Don't you guys wanna be friends? LIKE SERIOUSLY. We need moar unity with in the forum~! LET'S GET T SHIRTS. AND COFFEE MUGS. YEAH. LIKE. You all keep yo distance. =__= WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!? I'm very concerned now~. I mean. Dis is the most rockin' Jrock message board on da net right now. (Sure it's taken some hits from constant URL/Name changes...) BUT LIKE. THERE IS STILL A SHIT TON OF YOU WHO DON'T TALK. WHY? YOU SCURRED? HUH?!

AWW SHIT. Look what I just found.

DcGNv5aw9eY

I've called mental health services. They are on their way!

HOW COULD YOU?! I LOVED YOU. NOW I'M GONNA DAIIIII OF A BROKEN HEART. BECAUSE I FELL IN LOVE AND THEN FELL OUT OF LOVE. OH MY HEART.

7F3fZQqCZOs

More flawless than any of your vids kthanxbai.

dumbledore_party_hard_by_wernette-d34t6kq.gif

excuse me for all the HP gifs I've been using lately, somehow lately I find they match many of my posts :lol:

Sign in to follow this