Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene for the Next Scene new maxi single "DOOM"

Black Gene for the Next Scene new maxi single "DOOM" will be released at 2012/01/11 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "DOOM" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,575yen) will include CD (3 songs) only, and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3 from limited edition TYPE B) only

By the way, it seems that they're signed to B.P.RECORDS. Weird to me that they would join a label and not go for UNDER CODE, but at least we can be sure they'll keep a steady release schedule. (And maybe lots of stupid distributed releases too \:D/)

By the way, it seems that they're signed to B.P.RECORDS. Weird to me that they would join a label and not go for UNDER CODE, but at least we can be sure they'll keep a steady release schedule. (And maybe lots of stupid distributed releases too \:D/)

LOL , Maybe Kisaki is not rich enough to offer a new band at the moment !! LOL

The tracklist for the single has been released.

1. DOOM

2. DistRyme

3. A-jest (for TYPE-B) / Thirsty (for TYPE-C)

If you buy all three types of the single you'll get a PV making of as a present.

Three types?? Maybe they are secretly on undercode lol

Kiryu and Royz both do this. :D So it's not only UNDER CODE related thing. Add 10 types more and I'd say they're secretly on UNDER CODE. XD

btw they have played various Vidoll songs before their original songs at their first live at Shibuya STAR LOUNGE at 2011/11/01 as follows:

01.Cryptic Tokyo

02.…サンガコロンダ!!(san ga koronda!!)

03.Tree

04.Chocoripeyes

05.人魚(ningyo)

as inartistic has mentioned, their new maxi single "DOOM" will be released under B.P.RECORDS

I knew they would play Vidoll songs. They just couldn't have held a oneman with only 4 original songs.

But to be honest, I have really mixed feelings towards Aisu singing songs like ningyo and Tree. He could totally rock san ga koronda and Chocoripeyes, and even Cryptic Tokyo might sound slightly odd and yet good. But Tree... maybe it's only for personal reasons and I just... relate Tree so strongly to Vidoll and it's members. Yeah. That must be it. I'd really like to hear those songs recorded. I'm pretty sure BFN adds a nice touch to them.

SET-LIST at 2011/11/01:

Vidoll-cover:

01.Cryptic Tokyo

02.…サンガコロンダ!!(san ga koronda!!)

03.Tree

04.Chocoripeyes

05.人魚(ningyo)

original songs:

06.DOOM

07.Thirsty

08.-1

09.A-jest