Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene for the Next Scene new maxi single "DOOM"

Not that bad (esp. when compared to Jui's solo werks), but nothing memorable either.

They're pretty hyped because it's Rame-taaaaan ^____^ but I'm not sure how long they'll last at the end.

Probably won't be one of my favorite bands but they sound solid enough for me to check them out.

What this guy said. They won't be my favourite by any means and I don't care about Rame (I never really liked Vidoll) but this preview is pretty tight.

I wasn't expecting a heavy song to be honest. I thought it was going to be something popish not a ballad but something poppish like Vidoll's music Well I'm sure at least two of the songs on the maxi will be a Vidoll-esque pop song and a boring ballad :|

Well I'm sure at least two of the songs on the maxi will be a Vidoll-esque pop song and a boring ballad :|

Well let me just slightly disagree with you. :D Vidoll was poppish only because Jui liked it that way. Rame had basically nothing to do with Vidoll's ballads or pop-rock songs. So I highly doubt the three other songs will be any lighter than this.

I really liked the preview. I'm glad Rame is getting back to what he is good at, I wish all of them (vidoll members) would go back to making heavier music.

Well I'm sure at least two of the songs on the maxi will be a Vidoll-esque pop song and a boring ballad :|

Well let me just slightly disagree with you. :D Vidoll was poppish only because Jui liked it that way. Rame had basically nothing to do with Vidoll's ballads or pop-rock songs. So I highly doubt the three other songs will be any lighter than this.

Ha! Perhaps Jui going off to do his boring solo career is a good thing after all! I have only really casually listened to Vidoll stuff when they were with UCP so everything after UCP I don't know who wrote or composed what and I can't even really name a song haha. If Rame is all about doing tunes that are more fun than sappy ass ballads that put me to sleep then Rame gets Arithmetica's seal of approval (not like that means anything haha).

The preview sounds ok, probably alright at best.

At first, the vocals sounded a bit weird, but on a second listen, I've noticed that the constant symbol(? I don't know drums, so no idea what they're called.) hits through out the preview kill it, but other than that, it's good, sort of. :S

Sign in to follow this