Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

Girugamesh to announce something on October 23rd

Not really sure if it's to be put in here or in the rumors section, but Girugamesh's website was revamped and all it shows now is a red page, a big 13 and the date "2011/10/23".

Click Here!

Waiting for something along the lines of "we've finally realized our sound has turned into crap after the release of 13's reborn so we're going back to start producing music like that again".

Waiting for something along the lines of "we've finally realized our sound has turned into crap after the release of 13's reborn so we're going back to start producing music like that again".

Now that would be great, but wishful thinking I think hehe... Let's hope for the best though!

It's such a random number that I really only thought about 13's Reborn myself. (Though it's a personal opinion and thought, I hope they'd just go back to that, or even just Music era music would make me happy)

I assume a new album release because it seems too strange for a simple single release :s

haha really hope they see the direction they are taking is crap and start to go back to their roots and make a new album in their old style

Yeah I saw it. Don't think it'll be another album so soon after GO tbh. Since they had an album called 13's reborn this might mean something?

i hope it's something good...cause i really like them... and 13 members...o__O holy crap lol!!

I'd like to inquire to you to NOT use this color freely, as it is the special mod color of the Forum moderaters. Using this color will only give confusion towards other members.

Where did my post go? Ugh.

Anyway, i'm pretty interested in what this will turn out to be.

Hopefully they won't disappoint 99% of us!

Not listening to these guys anymore, just want to put this out here: maybe it'll be a new DVD?

Here's an excerpt from an interview with the band during their latest Europe tour:

SoundOfJapan: Most bands release a concert DVD after each of their albums, however you only released one so far, "Crazy Crazy Crazy" back in 2009. Do you have plans for a new one maybe?

ShuU: We are thinking about making a new live DVD, that would include the show we recently played in Chiba, our hometown, which started the current world tour and we are also shooting videos during each stop of this tour. So, it would include on and off stage material from the European, Asian and Japanese part of the tour.

Calling it:

Self cover of 13's Reborn (with current sound).

Everyone dies as a result.

Knowing current Girugamesh I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.

Where did my post go? Ugh.

Anyway, i'm pretty interested in what this will turn out to be.

Hopefully they won't disappoint 99% of us!

Furik, posts that are just a quote of someone else are not considered posts. If you don't say anything, your post is likely to get deleted.

i hope it's something good...cause i really like them... and 13 members...o__O holy crap lol!!

I'd like to inquire to you to NOT use this color freely, as it is the special mod color of the Forum moderaters. Using this color will only give confusion towards other members.

sorry. ;~;

Meh, lost interest in these guys since they turned into a pop boyband.

They used to be so freaking amazing, i mean going back and looking at

their older stuff, its shocking to see how bad they have become.

Calling it:

Self cover of 13's Reborn (with current sound).

Everyone dies as a result.

i'd love to hear owari to mirai in a poppy version.

That was my first remark as well, and I didn't actually mean it. Seconds later, I was like "what if?" :P I can't see anything good happen with that though. Unless they keep the 13's Reborn sound, and just rerecord it with decent material?

Sign in to follow this