Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

Girugamesh to announce something on October 23rd

girugamesh LIVE DVD "ギルガメッシュ 凱旋公演"CHIBA"(girugamesh gaisenkouen "CHIBA")" will be released in 2012/02

btw they will hold their 13-day consecutive live "東京Sadistic~ぶっとおし13days~(Tokyo Sadistic~buttooshi 13days~)" at Shibuya WWW at 2012/02/27-03/10

So it's some kind of 13 days live? XD

EDIT: Oh Trombe posted at the same time. And Satoshi with a Green Day shirt. More points for Giru. :D

haw haw haw so much for 13's reborn

they may already get past that era and

pretend to play amnesia on that :lol:

but at least we had hoped xD

I'm not even trying to be the type of fan that criticizes a band based on what they look like (don't even call me a fan because I don't like girugaderp anymore) but...it's quite hard to believe even three years ago that they would turn out like this. For some reason I think of brokenCYDE looking at that picture and that's definitely not a good thing :x

I honestly don't know what to think about it - so I'm not going to think anything of it.

tumblr_lti599Xlk11qbywn0o1_400.png

LOL good job dude 8)

Anyways, it's pretty seldom from my part to make conclusions out of looks but when will they go pop punk? They look like they are ready to riot against...something?

Nii and Ryu, to rehab, NOW.

Satoshi's been hanging around too much with ONE OK ROCK's Taka and fanboy Thomas' Masataka :P haha..

Tokyo Sadistic huh? Well, let's see what they'll do with that...

edit: slightly amused by the shirts. Limp Bizkit striked through. Ryo's Linkin Park. Seems they went back 10 years in time. Linkin Park's logo seems to be that old at least. :P

And I get an "ELLEGARDEN" feeling with that picture. They're going punk rock now?

if they going that route now (punk rock)

i at least would be pretty happy,

than the "idk what kind of pop" they trying to do recently.

girugamesh LIVE DVD "ギルガメッシュ 凱旋公演"CHIBA"(girugamesh gaisenkouen "CHIBA")" will be released in 2012/02

This was the setlist for that concert, 2011/02/05:

---第1部(黒スーツ時代衣装)--- (Part 1, in some kind of black suits - I guess their old style?)

01. volcano

02. Omae ni sasageru minikui koe

03. Deceived Mad Pain

04. ALIVE

05. BORDER

06. CRAZY-FLAG

07. Dance Rock Night

08. Rei -Zero-

09. Owari to mirai

10. Jarring fly

11. Shadan

12. smash!!

13. Kaisen sengen

---第2部(新アー写衣装)--- (Part 2: I don't really get this, but it's about some other kind of clothes they were wearing)

14. Opening

15. destiny

16. EXIT

17. Endless wing

18. COLOR

19. Calling

20. Mienai kyori

21. I think I can fly

22. Break Down

23. MISSION CODE

24. evolution

25. Never ending story

26. Saikai

Between Parts 1 and 2 there was also a video-screen transmission, which was a kind of drama reenacting/telling about the formation of the band.

I guess they are *finally* leaving "pop" stuff and following ,for instance, One Ok Rock's trails?

(theme days always meant some kind of departure from current style in vk bands' case, amirite?)

No seriously Kaye might be right about this

+ LOL @ half-naked promo-pic.

I guess they are *finally* leaving "pop" stuff and following ,for instance, One Ok Rock's trails?

(theme days always meant some kind of departure from current style in vk bands' case, amirite?)

No seriously Kaye might be right about this

+ LOL @ half-naked promo-pic.

Aha!

no seriously. I wouldn't mind if they'd go the route of Pop Rock/Punk bands like ONE OK ROCK. I like them, and for a strange reason I could see Giru do any of the latest singles OOR has released (like RE:MAKE and such). And everything's better than what "Go" was. If they wanted pop rock, they should have stuck with MUSIC.

Satoshi has a good voice. I'll see where they're going with this and might give them another shot.

And I'm so buying that dvd if it includes those songs. Wth. That first part is enough for me to buy the dvd. REI! They played REI and there is a recording of it!

So the last day on the 13 days Tokyo Sadistic thing is themed "Tokyo Sadistic". Do I spy a new album to be released? It's their time of the year again :P Go was released in the beginning of February, wasn't it?

Or am I just too hopeful?

So the last day on the 13 days Tokyo Sadistic thing is themed "Tokyo Sadistic". Do I spy a new album to be released? It's their time of the year again :P Go was released in the beginning of February, wasn't it?

Or am I just too hopeful?

It was late late January, so I don't doubt it if they announce a new album for March/April.

usually after announcement, the release date isn't too far behind.

also, good thing that nobody take them going to do some ero guro

because of that Tokyo Sadistic thing. It'd be so hilarious though.

tumblr_lti599Xlk11qbywn0o1_400.png

plus i want that Manson tees so much!

i-aint-even-mad.gif

I wouldn't mind them going the ONE OK ROCK trail to be honest. They're talented enough to pull if off and since ONE OK ROCK rules, I might even like this. Kinda cheap though if they would, I always liked them for their own style.

WHY IS GIRUGAMESH A JAPANESE GREEN DAY NOW

Never ending story was already kinda different from their other stuff on Go...the same way arrow was different from most Now tracks...maybe it's going to be something along those lines?

Sign in to follow this