Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

What kind of mobile phone do you have?

What kind of mobile phone do you have?

I'm restarting this thread, because I love my phone so much. So what kind of phone do you guys have, this is mine:

motorola_droid_1.jpg

I've also rooted mine, so I'm overclocking the processor to 1.25GHz. For those who don't know what that means here's a benchmark test to show how awesome my phone is:

37603_464416154072_748744072_6239057_3373420_n.jpg

^ It's supposed to come out where it says Moto Droid, but my phone rooted beats the Droid X (Shadow) and the new Samsung Galaxy S lineup.

My homescreen:

30471_448777514072_748744072_5817577_3575751_n.jpg

^ A little bit old, but for the most part looks the same.

Recently bought this one... I was surprised it's not just a phone. It has internet and all. I can watch YouTube, edit photos,...

samsung_gt_s5510.jpg

n97-mini-white.jpg

Nokia N97 Mini. I don't plan on upgrading any time soon because this phone is perfect.

same here. and i got the black one.

Just recently read there's gold plated edition too,

omg so fancy xD

n97-mini-white.jpg

Nokia N97 Mini. I don't plan on upgrading any time soon because this phone is perfect.

same here. and i got the black one.

Just recently read there's gold plated edition too,

omg so fancy xD

Whoa, that phone is pretty cool. I would feel like I would break it though if it slides out like that.

I'm looking forward to upgrading, as much as I love my Droid, of course to another newer Android phone, right now the only phone that could replace my beloved Droid is the Samsung Fascinate which comes out in a couple weeks.

But by the time I'm elgible for an upgrade they're going to have 2GHz dual core processor phones with full 1080p HD video cameras.

If anyone needs help with Android powered phones, feel free to ask me anything. I know just about anything, and especially if it's about the Droid in particular, trying to get a job at Verizon to sell Android phones right now.

Samsung Eternity SGH-A867

358136e.jpg

I find it so hard to text with; I can type faster on my iPod Touch.

The camera is okay, not really good for taking close-up photos though, and the zoom-in option barely zooms in.

Same LG enV2 I had before. The only difference is that the free 2GB microSD that came with it fragged so I tossed it and replaced it with a spare 1GB I had on-hand.

I've got a Samsung SGH-X200. It's quite old and doesn't do much, other than call and send messages, but that's basically all I need it to do anyway.

x200.jpg

This is the first time I've ever cared about a phone so I'll post here. ^^;

http://www.au.kddi.com/english/seihin/i ... index.html

In black.

Typically the most I use my cellphones for are as alarms and in case o' emergency. I generally don't call anybody, don't like to be called, text maybe once in a while and I used to lose them every few months (granted the last one I had for about 2-3 years so I got better eventually) but I'm in love with this one. I find myself using it all the time, it's like a sickness >_>. A horribly wonderful sickness.

motorola-concept-phone-e1286823244918.jpg

This is my next phone, concept picture. It's gonna come out late 2010 or early 2011. NVIDIA Tegra II Dual Core processor 2GHz. Forward facing camera, and is supposed to do 1080p video recording. And of course and most importantly it'll run Android 3.0 (Gingerbread).

motorola-concept-phone-e1286823244918.jpg

This is my next phone, concept picture. It's gonna come out late 2010 or early 2011. NVIDIA Tegra II Dual Core processor 2GHz. Forward facing camera, and is supposed to do 1080p video recording. And of course and most importantly it'll run Android 3.0 (Gingerbread).

Want -

My contract should expire about around that time :D

samsung-intercept.jpg

Yay for droid

I love this phone. I'm in the process of making a soundboard app. Worst decision I ever made but I can't stop.

Sign in to follow this