Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-DELUHI Dr.Sujk new solo album "ARKHELISM" release

ex-DELUHI Dr.Sujk new solo album "ARKHELISM" will be released at 2011/12/07 (10 songs, 3,150yen), which will include "わっちゃの左フック(waccha no hidari-hook)" being played in his drums solo session in DELUHI live, and song in which he acts as death-voice part

ex-DELUHI Leda, Juri & Aggy will also participate in song recording

http://ameblo.jp/deluhi-official/

わっちゃの左フック(waccha no hidari-hook)

He loves his cat so much.

Anyway, I'm really excited. Looking forward to how it will turn out.

ex-DELUHI Dr.Sujk new solo album "ARKHELISM" will be released at 2011/12/07 (10 songs, 3,150yen), which will include "わっちゃの左フック(waccha no hidari-hook)" being played in his drums solo session in DELUHI live, and song in which he acts as death-voice part

ex-DELUHI Leda, Juri & Aggy will also participate in song recording

http://ameblo.jp/deluhi-official/

Holy crap, so the whole band is pretty much in for recording his solo album?

And tell me why DELUHI decided to call it quits again? Because this makes no sense at all. :lol:

Anyway i'm excited and to here Sujk's vocals. Just wondering if わっちゃの左フック will be his only vocal song and if Juri will contribute vocals.

"...Because this makes no sense at all."

Waited to read that someone has the same opinion. Of course it sounds great, but why did they disbanded when they ply together again? I mean... imagine that: "We can't play together anymore... let's disband". A few month later "Hey my old bandmates, I am starting a solo-project. Want to play as guestmembers?" And the other says "oh, great Idea. Looking forward to play together!" I did not get the point...

And no, I don't complain about that... I was just wondering. I am still looking forward.

I'm not sure if people are getting the point of this considering that Deluhi was after all, LEDA's band.

Direction, lyrics, music, everything. It's no surprise at all that they came together to help their friend.

I'm curious what he does though. How different his song writing is from Deluhi.

I'm not sure if people are getting the point of this considering that Deluhi was after all, LEDA's band.

Direction, lyrics, music, everything. It's no surprise at all that they came together to help their friend.

I'm curious what he does though. How different his song writing is from Deluhi.

Came here to pretty much write this. DELUHI broke up because Aggy didn't want to be in the band anymore and they felt that they weren't DELUHI without him. Sujk is doing his own thing now independent of DELUHI and needs the help of friends to make the music he wants to make. The friends he enlisted just happen to be the members of DELUHI. It's nothing mysterious or strange - when bands break up on good terms band members help each other with getting solo projects off the ground all the time.

I just wonder if this is going to be visual or not. Considering that DELUHI was somewhere in the middle it's interesting to see where Sujk is going to sit on the spectrum.

I'm rather curious for this myself, mainly because of Sujk's vocals and to see how the other members will play together this time.

Thanks for the helpfull answers.

I think it will maybe "harder" or as "hard" as DELUHI was because Sujik is a very talented drummer. I don't think that he would waste his talent for slow songs where he can't use his potential. Well, lets suprise.

I think it will maybe "harder" or as "hard" as DELUHI was because Sujik is a very talented drummer. I don't think that he would waste his talent for slow songs where he can't use his potential. Well, lets suprise.

stupidest post of the year

no. your posts quoting another posts that you find stupid are the ones that are really stupid.

no. your posts quoting another posts that you find stupid are the ones that are really stupid.

protip: don't care

To put it more nicely than the other guy; playing slow songs is never a waste of talent. If you can't make an interesting slow song, it just means you're not talented. But you're probably just one of those "fast music, only music" -people, so each to their own.

Anyway, I'm definitely checking this out. Hope there's not too much of Juri. He kinda forgot how to sing well.

It's like how LEDA helped Syu out with his solo album, it's just friends helping eachother out. I'm kind of curious how this will turn out! Truth be told, I really liked Juri's clean vocals, so I hope he'll return in another band soon.

Sign in to follow this