Sign in to follow this  
sai

D new mini album release

Is it me or are their new pvs... richer in terms of visuals/plot than their old ones?

Anyways, sounds better than L'Oiseau Bleu imo

Tsunehito's doing it with style :P

The bass is great, what a waste the keep doing the same music over and over again. I would really like this band to grow up, spread their wings and do something different, I feel like they runned out of ideas when they finished Genetic World.

^ depends, how would react if they going poppy or jazz

under the name growing u and spread their wings? :mrgreen:

hm, the preview not bad.

Maybe the full thing will be more captivating.

Will wait and see.

I never really thought D ran out of ideas. 7th Rose was their best album yet, being very melodic, VAMPIRE SAGA was D going into a much heavier style and with the previous song and with this preview they've been going back to a previous concept. It's like the GazettE trying to go back to their STACKED RUBBISH era, only D is doing it right.

D is just doing the same thing they allways have done, essentially. Sometimes a bit more heavier, sometimes not.

Jazz suits the band perfectly, I really would like this band to get more jazz sounding. The pose of dark-but-beautyful vk metal and the fandom being content just with that is really holding back the bands true potential as a more global and ambitious music creators imo.

Excited! Then again, D never disappoints me in the end. I might not like every release that much in the beginning, but I come around eventually. (like how I just came to realize how wonderful vampire saga is)

DO WANT!!

but seriously, why isn't it availabe thru their online shop, whose adress was given for overseas? T.T

Maybe it's kind of stupid question but how to order it? I've found it's only mail order und concersts... so... to whom should i write?

Sign in to follow this