Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Karyu (ex-D'espairsRay) & Giru (ex-Vidoll) join Angelo

for real!! awsome news!! love Karyu, havent listened to Angelo since their first album, maybe i will once they release stuff with him in it=p

may i know if Angelo is new duo/band by them or already exist before?

Angelo is basically a post-Pierrot band: while Aiji (Pierrot guitarist) went on to form LM.C in 2006, the other members of Pierrot (Kirito, Kohta and Takeo) formed Angelo in the same year. They only had support guitarist(s) for all these years. :lol:

I am so thrilled about this. He took the loss of D'espairsRay so badly, I was afraid he would dive deeper into depression, but it's such good news that he's able to play in a band again, and with friends to boot!

It's nice that they're all so close! Better this than forming a new band with people they don't know so well.

Angelo has existed for like 5 years.

Angelo is basically a post-Pierrot band: while Aiji (Pierrot guitarist) went on to form LM.C in 2006, the other members of Pierrot (Kirito, Kohta and Takeo) formed Angelo in the same year. They only had support guitarist(s) for all these years. :lol:

Thank you two for the enlightenment :D

So i hope they can make the band more known after this.

I'm excited. Don't know what dat vidoll thing guy is though~. I want a single from them now.

Also, how do peeps not know who Pierrot and Angelo are. ;__; My heart breaks.

I tried Angelo a couple years back. Never really felt it (which is a shame because I was a huge Pierrot fan) but maybe this new line-up will make some changes musically and i'll get into them!

I just saw it on LJ.

I hope this is working out.. I don't really like this band, but I hope I'll do now after Karyu joined this band now...

I hope Karyu and Giru can compose for them and give Angelo a boost musically, as they haven't been much inspired since their formation. But I'm glad to see them back, and along with such great people. :)

Sign in to follow this