Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Evanescence

I found a listenable 192 kbps rip. Listening to it right now.

It's alright. Kind of disappointing when you think about that this is all you get after a long time of no Evanescence. It's not "bad" by any means, but it's not an album you'd put on repeat for days.

It's alright. Kind of disappointing when you think about that this is all you get after a long time of no Evanescence. It's not "bad" by any means, but it's not an album you'd put on repeat for days.

you have same mind as me

Actually I have had it on repeat since the day it leaked. I LOVE this album and am thoroughly impressed with it.

The 192 is a transcode, pretty sure the quality of the rip is either 128 or below 128.

Gonna wait for the scene release which should be soon.

Hotness and talent aside: Evanescence is no band. Its an artist who basically has session players that seem to rotate far more often then they make music.

She is about as dark and doomy as Twilight is scary vampire book. Still, great chords; although my neighbors daughter can belt out the tunes better than Amy. I need to start a band with this chick I guess.

Sign in to follow this