Sign in to follow this  
Asakusa

The Death of Facebook

SWQTS8zqYXU

thoughts, people?
remember when they took down PSN for 3 months? they're serious...

Alright for one PSN was only down for a month not 3 months; two, anonymous was not responsible for the PSN breach in security, their official spokes person issued a statement shortly after the breach went public, denying anons involvement, which I believe. considering if they was responsible they would most definitely take credit for such a massive feat, that's just their style; and three, this might be bullshit, unless this came from an official source, I wouldn't take it to seriously. although this looks legit, most likely it's just some troll. but really if this is for real, who cares? the only thing FB is good for is trolling people, and I can say I really don't give a shit if anon impedes/ruins/kills them. so yeah...

I would honestly love to see FB gone but if this is true, the social network wouldn't be gone forever.

They are smart enough to have backups and a huge staff, compared to the Westboro incident.

Also, Anonymous has got to stop the V for Vendetta shit. It's annoying already. The quotes, 11/5, the masks. Please stop.

Don't get the point of the forewarning. Are they so confident that they believe there is nothing Facebook can do to stop this? There's always a way to brickwall hackers.

so it was just one month? and they wasn't even involved? damn, some net retards does spread some shit over the internetz (and silly me believing this...)

so yeah, i'd like to see fb die... it'll be interesting actually, i wanna see the reactions over the world and the people i know. i'll just drink a beer, smoke a cigar and see the show that day (if it is true).

it seems to be legit since they posted in their anon blog all the info about what's the "real" purpose of fb and posted some names of the people "behind" all this social network thingie.

maybe it'll happen, maybe not but it'll be interesting as hell to see what happens.

EDIT: also this

Don't get the point of the forewarning.

me neither, it's too much time and if this attack it's true, the fb staff obviously will "construct/create" a way to stop this imo.

EDIT: also this

Don't get the point of the forewarning.

me neither, it's too much time and if this attack it's true, the fb staff obviously will "construct/create" a way to stop this imo.

That's probably what they want... So they can show they can get through fb even though it's up in arms.

God there are so many losers in the world. Why teh fuck would people want to shutdown facebook?

Get a life, there's more productive things you could be doing.

Sign in to follow this