vulgar

SID

i didn't see a thread fore them anywhere...

so how about sid? i like em a lot. they were at acen back in 04 and i've been a fan ever since. the post-renai stuff is kinda so-so but catchy nonetheless. i don't care if they're "pop" or whatever.

Im a BIG fan of SID too!! They r always tt gd...!! xD

Some say tt they arent jrock anymore, changing to pop... bt i don care as long as they r SID n they sound gd!

SID are cool. They have a lot of songs which I really like, and a lot which I really don't. They are responsible for creating one of my favourite ever songs though; Otegami. So yep, I like them. <3 Rock or Pop, who the fuck cares? If it sounds good, goddamnit, then STFU. >_

I used to love SID a lot, I was pissed when I found out they were playing ACEN 04 and I didn't go. I only had like enough to get in that year but not buy anything so I decided not to go.

But yeah, SID is pretty good, my favorite song is "Ajisai" probably or "Re:Dreamer" and then like I liked the "Hoshi no Miyako" CD a lot, but anything after, and the single Prism was talking about, I forgot what it was called, because I think that wasn't the title track, is like too poppy for me.

i love the whole jazz/rock combo ...I mean i love most bands who do that but for me sid's execution leaves me a little bored ...but then they came out with otegami and i fell in love with that song =] i like the play album yea they went pop-rock and kind of abandoned what made them kind of different... however i think it suits them more than the old style....

I quit listening to this band after Sweet?

I mean, seriously, what the hell were they thinking?!

If they would've stuck with their Kaijou-Ban style, I would, without a doubt, be keeping up with them. I mean it's so hard to find a band that sticks with good-ol' jazzy stuff. I'm just thankful for Tokyo Jihen.

I quit listening to this band after Sweet?

I mean, seriously, what the hell were they thinking?!

If they would've stuck with their Kaijou-Ban style, I would, without a doubt, be keeping up with them. I mean it's so hard to find a band that sticks with good-ol' jazzy stuff. I'm just thankful for Tokyo Jihen.

No offence to Aki fans, but Sweet? and all their songs like that were written by him. Those are the song I don't really listen to. If I were them, I'd tell Aki to lay off on the gayness and let Shinji write some songs. Shinji writes all those cool b-sides that no one gives enough credit to.

I don't really mind that SID have started to sound more pop-like, 'cos I like them. Although I did like the heavier, less poppy songs.

And Otegami is my favorite song from SID; it's also the first song that I heard from them. ^^

When I first heard their stuff, I thought it was a pop artist. Then after finding out it's a rock band I was like, "oh... wait what?!" Ya, but whatever, their songs are pretty damn catchy. That's all I care for. I'm so addicted to the song, 2ºC me no kanojo.

SID is a great band. The only thing I don't like about them is their live DVDs.

I said it on Live Journal and I'll say it again. I would not be shock if there isn't going to be a live DVD of their TOKYO DOME show.

They are great. I like SID so much.

No matter what people said about their style or music.

pop or rock is fine w/ me, as long as I can enjoy their music =)

which are your absolute favourite sid songs?

SID wouldn't be SID without 'Ajisai', that's a fact

I would also add 'Ao', 'Watashi wa ame', 'Chapter 1', 'Binetsu' and maybe 'O-tegami' to the list

but if we're speaking of personal favorites, mine would be 'Re:dreamer'

SID's amazing. My favourites are Wife, Ranbu no Meloday, Natsu Koi, Monochrome no Kiss, capsule, Rain, sleep...let's just say the whole hikari album and most of the dead stock album