Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

DEATHGAZE new album

lynch. 's production never really bothered me, but it'll probably get better now that they've gone major.

It wasn't directed towards you, will. It was towards Mono.

oh okk =D!

<3

I do not like lynch. at all. Deathgaze > lynch.
Quoting this again because I can't embed 3 quotes within each other.

I honestly don't see what's so special about DEATHGAZE? They powerchord out, have the most emotionless vocalist I've ever heard, and all their songs sound the same.

lynch. their songs are at least a bit more diverse, Hazuki is easily the best vocalist DEATHGAZE has ever had, and has way more emotion than Ai in his voice.

There's a reason that lynch. went major first, and DEATHGAZE has played lynch. songs opening a show. :P

DEATHGAZE, for me, has that certain Je ne sais pas that lynch. does not have. I did listen to lynch.'s album... I couldn't get into anything on it. I felt like their music was just bland and tasteless. Personally, I adore Ai's voice and no amount of anyone saying their opinion is going to change that. Just in the same way my opinion isn't going to change YOUR opnion, so why even bother having this back-and-forth in the first place?

LOL people should really stop that lynch. vs DEATHGAZE thing...

Anyway I love both bands a lot. Yes they sure are similar but each have their qualities and somehow uniqueness.

But nothing is better than the 2 bands together. : )

DEATHGAZE, for me, has that certain Je ne sais pas that lynch. does not have. I did listen to lynch.'s album... I couldn't get into anything on it. I felt like their music was just bland and tasteless. Personally, I adore Ai's voice and no amount of anyone saying their opinion is going to change that. Just in the same way my opinion isn't going to change YOUR opnion, so why even bother having this back-and-forth in the first place?

This. x 10000.

I do like Lynch. but not because of Hazuki specifically. My favorite member is Yusuke, and Junji of course ;; even if he was just support bass.

I think if people say Ai doesn't put emotion into his vocals, you should try the all bloody lovers dvd.

For a while, both vocalists sounded exactly the same to me since they both sing like they have marbles in their mouth and growl. I personally prefer lynch.'s music better because it's more melodic, but deathgaze has good songs as well.

Sorry for not having an extremely polar opinion and taking the middle ground. I know that's not in fashion here :

Woah, Ai was completely right. BLISS OUT YOURSELF is indeed the best song ever. Though IRIDIZE DREAM is as well.

Looks like it's in the VIP section then. Since it's not up yet on the regular thing. Guess I'll have to wait till one of them is so nice to share it with the rest.

Woah, Ai was completely right. BLISS OUT YOURSELF is indeed the best song ever. Though IRIDIZE DREAM is as well.

I agree 100 fucking %. And Undead Fact has taken quite a hold on me as well. And God Bless You

like an fb friend said, it gets better on every listens.

one more thang, GOD BLESS YOU, just come at me haters!

that's all. :3

Sign in to follow this