Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

DEATHGAZE new album

Has it been uploaded yet? *keeps pressing F5 like crazy*

I'm literally tweaking, I literally don't even know why... I've never been this obsessive before o_0

I'm having a rough day with all of my backed-up paperwork from yesterday. I didn't come in because I missed my bus so i'd LOVE to listen to something new while at work. Especially DEATHGAZE.

According to 2ch and a quick search to confirm it, there's a bonus hidden track on the second disc and it's...

the fist.!

I seriously need this album so bad I can't even think of anything else. They've updated the blog part to have all the previews and my god, I mean I love everything Deathgaze have released since Ai became vocals but I think this is the best thing they've done, Bliss out yourself sounds amazing to end the first disk ;___; I can't wait asusdgsdg.

According to 2ch and a quick search to confirm it, there's a bonus hidden track on the second disc and it's...

the fist.!

whataya mean by hiden, exactly?

Is it like... the last track is 23 minutes and 13 of that is silence and there's two songs in one track? Because I don't like that at all, haha.

the fist.!

Is it like... the last track is 23 minutes and 13 of that is silence and there's two songs in one track? Because I don't like that at all, haha.

It means not listed on the track listing.

DEATHGAZE is nothing special, but I look forward to this album nonetheless.

This. Seriously I have no idea why you guys are so excited. Almost all their songs sound the same, especially with Ai's vocals he's so monotone, no emotion. The only talented one, is the drummer.

This. Seriously I have no idea why you guys are so excited. Almost all their songs sound the same, especially with Ai's vocals he's so monotone, no emotion. The only talented one, is the drummer.

And exactly this too.

Sad but true

And exactly this too.

"The Diary of Jane" is their best song.

It means not listed on the track listing.

Okay, but do you think it's going to be tacked onto a song or it's own track completely?

Since people are restarting activities... [let's be honest EVERYONE can already admit to every song sounding the same, but most can't help but like it. same with the talent being the drummer and questioning why Ai bothered taking over vocals, though some actually like him :).]

Deathgaze > Lynch.

No comparison. Serious. I'll never understand why anyone would be excited about them :-P.

*sigh* it's rather tiring to repeat myself, and derailing the topic.

in either case, I'm like the rest that are impatient >_<.

and it shouldn't really matter how you get to the track, it's just a conflicting emotion whether to cut the track or leave it as it's intended D:.

Like I said before, this might take a day or 2,3, perhaps 4. Same with AYABIE and other releases people are eager for.

Lol I mean about the new one without Aoi. Because the samples were pretty good. If you look at the request topic there were alot of requests for it.

I've always disliked this band. Crappy music, always horrible production and so on. I am also one of thos who find the drummer to be one of the most boring drummers ever. He never do anything special or interesting. So boring. The bass drum sound is also FUCKED UP to the max, as well as the general production. And it has been like that on all the releases I've heard. Bt with that being said, Sorrow was actually a listenable song, unlike everything else I've heard from them. Which is pretty much everything. Sorrow wasn't spectacular, but catchy enough and it didn't annoy me. Except for the horrible production, of course. The vocals were also better than ever. So I will check out the band due to Sorrow. The previews almost killed me. It was horrible production that made my ears bleed and the songs seemed to be crap as usual. But I'm hoping for a surprise. I don't count on it though.

^the guy who is a complete idiot said something relatively intelligent for once.

I don't like the overall sound of the production mostly, so I agree with mono2 in that aspect.

^the guy who is a complete idiot said something relatively intelligent for once.

I don't like the overall sound of the production mostly, so I agree with mono2 in that aspect.

WO U SO KOOL BRO!!!

:lol:

if directed towards me:

did i ever imply lynch. had good production?

if not: carry on

Sign in to follow this