Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Acid Black Cherry 5-month new maxi singles release

Acid Black Cherry new maxi single "ピストル(pistol)" will be released at 2011/09/21 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,680yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ピストル(pistol)" PV+off-shot), and regular edition (1,050yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.ピストル(pistol)

02.愛を語るより口づけをかわそう(ai wo kataru yori kuchiduke wo kawasou)

http://www.acidblackcherry.net/

Acid Black Cherry 4 new maxi singles (titles not yet finalized) will be released from 2011/10 to 2012/01 respectively, although details have not yet been announced

So this is what Yasu has been up to. Glad they're starting to release stuff on a faster pace again. But I guess the break was needed, for Yasu to recover his voice.

it appears that track 2 of these new maxi singles will be all cover songs

btw "愛を語るより口づけをかわそう(ai wo kataru yori kuchiduke wo kawasou)" is WANDS cover

Guest Magatsu

5 singles in a row.. come on.. that just suck ass

Dunno if I should really follow them anymore since the last single sucked ass...

But good job Yasu for keeping the fast pace in terms of singles/album releasing, hope you will make a double album out of it, inb4 "gazette's new album with singles and SE fillers *cough*"

Guest Magatsu
5 singles in a row.. come on.. that just suck ass

Why ??

Because.. in this way.. the singles can be only suck even more then they did already BEFORE.

after BLACKLIST... they didn't bring really good rocking stuff.

And to see now.. they are just like GAZETTE.. money money money money money...

so after money..

=_=

What the hell are you guys talking about? This band hasn't made a single shitty song yet. Except for the covers, but nobody gives a shit about those.

And lol @ comparing them to Gazette. ABC are better like over 9000 times. And Yasu has been on the top for almost a decade, so accusing him for making money NOW is kinda ludicrous.

Guest Magatsu

no it is really shit music.

Yuki is a great artist but because of shitty akihide who can't play guitar they should play like a bunch of crap band like alice nine and gazette.

the music sound almost like a shitty mess. because akihide can't play.

QED album is a piece of shit. almost all songs are SHIT and just not good.

and the cover songs are way better then what he is doing solo.

Cover songs are perfect... but it's almost only pop songs so if ya hate pop you hate cover too.

I really hate hate hate that he is now trying to make money with shitty ABC band.. with shitty support members...

no Jun-Ji can't drum good.

Of course there are some support members who can play.. but they barley never play a song.. and sometimes.. 1 shitty support member fuckt up the song.. anyway -_-

soo..

5 singles in a row.. will be... 5 shit singles in one row!

Yuki is a great artist but because of shitty akihide who can't play guitar they should play like a bunch of crap band like alice nine and gazette.

Cover songs are perfect... but it's almost only pop songs so if ya hate pop you hate cover too.

I really hate hate hate that he is now trying to make money with shitty ABC band.. with shitty support members...

Of course there are some support members who can play.. but they barley never play a song.. and sometimes.. 1 shitty support member fuckt up the song.. anyway -_-

soo..

Nice trollin', dude. A++

Come on! Akihide is not that bad & I don't think support members have all that effect. I liked SNI3 & will follow yasu of course !

soo..

wutz wrong w/ u

I've enjoyed most of their releases but i'm still holding onto

that little glimmer of hope that Janne Da Arc will one day come back.

*and so on*

I don't have any problems with personal opinions, but please, moderate yourself a bit more.

soo..

I assume that u like LOUNDNESS which is one of my fav jap metal bands. Sadly, u don't understand what music really is. Pop is one kind of music genre as well, and I love it. So go to ya bathroom and sh*t 5 times instead of saying "5 shit singles in one row"

I assume that u like LOUNDNESS which is one of my fav jap metal bands. Sadly, u don't understand what music really is. Pop is one kind of music genre as well, and I love it. So go to ya bathroom and sh*t 5 times instead of saying "5 shit singles in one row"

I already told Ryu to moderate him/herself so there's no need to carry on this thing, especially not in this style. Stop this, thanks.

Acid Black Cherry new maxi single "シャングリラ(shangri-la)" will be released at 2011/10/19 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,680yen) will include CD+DVD (including "シャングリラ(shangri-la)" PV+off-shot), and regular edition (1,050yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.シャングリラ(shangri-la)

02.悲しみがとまらない(kanashimi ga tomaranai) (杏里(anri) cover)

Guest Magatsu

moderate myself more?

if ya listen to Janne Da Arc you know why I say.. it's shit music.

if you don't listen to Janne.. than it's because.. the music sound like they don't know what they are doing.

It's nothing wrong with Yasu's voice btw.

It's just the guitar playing maybe Drum too. The songs sounds just pretty boring and bad in my ears.

if ya listen to DAMIJAW project I don't got that feeling at all.

and no it's not trolling.

Akihide is good guitarist but. for ABC he is totally from a lower level. if ya listen to Breakers you can hear that he learn a lot form ABC.

Yuki is a damn great guitarist... that band where he is in playing man damn pro music.. but.. his guitar skills in ABC.. WHERE ARE THEY?

Yasu could get way better support artist.

and btw..

ABC = no pop. it's still ROCK.

and 5 singles in a row... and now.. AN ALBUM after the 5 singles has been announced.

isn't that a little bit to much for Yasu?

It's to much.. it's just to much.

-.- avex money F****

EDIT: normally they don't promote ABC that well that much.. but they do this.. to get money anyway...

and no it's not trolling..

I loved ABC so much in the beginning.. but.. after QED I was so damn disappointed.. and.. still I'm.

Rebirth, shiori III.. Rec2. -.-".. that's not ABC that's not YASU he could do way more better...

DAMIJAW.. no KA-YU project is way better... (who I truly support too)

so why can't yasu make great music too?

or is it.. just. because I'm a stupid JANNER who is just tired of ABC and want JANNE BACK.. so fast as possible?

if ya truly love ABC... you won't understand a JANNER like me. the battle between ABCers only and JANNERS will never end (LOL)

I'm not the only one who say this :3 maybe not like music is crap.. but that we want JANNE BACK. xD

so conclusion:

Ryu is not looking out for the upcoming singles. and just don't like this whole idea!.

I don't really understand the complaining. ABC is EXACTLY like Janne Da Arc. Janne Da Arc was maybe a bit more poppish, but it's still pretty much the same. Jeez, I didn't think they were even comparable. It's the same damn thing! I don't know why these guys even went solo. None of them changed their style.

Yasu is composing all of their music, so complaining about the playing skills of the support members doesn't really make sense. They play what Yasu is telling them to play. And Yasu has more talent in one finger than many of these japanese gay-bands together, though that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I like the title Shangri-la. Looking forward to that.

He didn't yell at you for trolling, he yelled at you for not being able to form a mature and worth-while opinion on the topic. You don't like their musical direct: great! But carrying on about isn't going to make people agree with you, make the band change to how you feel they should sound, or win you any friends. Lukreia already asked you to carry yourself in a more appropriate manner once.

moderate myself more?

i'd work on trying to make a coherent argument tbqh

And Yasu has more talent in one finger than many of these japanese gay-bands together, though that's just my opinion.

oh

Guest Magatsu

it's not exactly like JANNE DA ARC. if it was exactly then.. ABC would be even great as JANNE. But yeah.. that's not what I think.

or better to say.. what my ears do think.

Of course Yasu is writing all the music.. and his support members doe what yasu want.

But we shouldn't forget that Yasu has to keep in mind.. what his support members can play and want the can't play (yet).

._. there are only less guitarist who can beat YOU-san. soo.. ._.;;

of course Yasu has more talent.. but that doesn't mean that he.. can continue write songs who don't rock that like they did before.

QED was just a bad album.. and the works after QED too.

ABC cover works are great.. but I didn't liked many songs of REC2. but I did love all songs who where on the singles.

but 5 singles in a row.

even if this is Yasu... He really should do a great job.. to make 5 great songs.. + an great Album...

I really doubt that...

if it was with all Janne members I would say.. YES PLEASE!

but now.. I just don't know (=.=)

I won't buy any single.. I go for album if the singles are great enough.

and lol I do not want that people agree with me..

YOU guys ask me.. WHY. so I tell ya why..

and I have all rights to write my opinion DOWN.

if you don't like it.. then just don't read XD

and anyway.... I'm not gonna write about it more... you know now what I'm thinking and I don't give a S***T about it if you don't agree ^^

Sign in to follow this