Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

heidi.

heidi.

410396.jpg

Has anyone ever listented to heidi. before? They're a really great band. I like them a lot, I have their discography, I believe they have a full-legnth album coming out soon though. They have some amazing songs though, like "Hakuchumuu" is one of my favorite songs, the opening guitar riff is just so catchy. They're a little too soft for me though, almost jazzy or something. I don't know. I'll upload some later though.

That's, sadly, the only song of heard from them but from that song (Hakuchumuu), I have to say, it was really well done. I even got one of my friends who normally hates anything J-rock to say that he actually quite liked the song.

I was really dissapointed by the new CD, I only listened to it once, I should try listening to it again. It didn't really catch my attention though, which is really dissapointing, because I loved heidi.'s other releases, "CLOVER" was amazing. And "Hakuchuumu" is soooo amazing, I love that opening guitar riff!!

Ok I will, 'cept it's on my home computer. If you liked that you should listen to umm, I forgot their name I think it's lke kellnre or something, but I guess it's pretty much like heidi. before they turned into heidi. I don't know the members in heidi. but I guess they came from that band, from what I remember, the CD I had by them sounded like the new CD. I'll upload it when I go home if you can't get it before.

I'm pretty sure that's the name of the band, there's another band that has a similar name, so I might've got them mixed up, I'll be able to tell you when I go home.

their songs are good.i like Hakuchuumu :)

Hakuchuumu is one of my most favorites, too! ^^ And their new album was great! :D

I hope they release a single soon!

heidi. went major with their Yokan single =D

so this should not be here anymore <3~

apart from that is Hakuchuumu their best song! lately they tend to go over the same scheme over and over again. no suprises, no progress in my eyes u_u

I think they went boring after the second full lenght. Everything doesn't give me nothing. Really like the first EP and two first albums, though.

they've been really great around 2008 - everything they had released up till イノセンス was awesome but ever since パノラマ they kinda lost their spirit, at least for me.

during summer i still love to listen to their old stuff though :3

I don't get why this band isn't more popular. Their first EP and two first albums are absolute classics within the realm of vk/japanese rock music IMO. Some of their later stuff is very good as well, though they have never been close to their early outputs in form of quality.

For me their most memorable songs will always remain hakuchuumu and hakana hana. Although I do love some of the later music as well. But nothing quite compares to that feel for me. And I just adore that kind of jazzy stuff, which really compliments Yoshihiko's voice and they do so well.

Sign in to follow this