Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

ex Kagrra, members forming project "PLAYERS"

I never understood the name changes in the Japanese music scene.

It makes more sense to me to stick with your original artist name because people might recognize them and listen to the new band because of that. The name itself builds a reputation. Why destroy that by renaming it?

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this project. Let's see what they can do outside of Kagrra,

...considering how there's countless people with the same name... it's hard to take that seriously.

if they had a reputation, then it would spread regardless since it would be considered a high profile act, or something along those lines.

also, more than half[?] the type it's simply just changing it to a different character [hiragana, romaji, katakana, kanji, etc]

in either case, I could never get into Kagrra, so it's interesting to see how they'll change.

This is not a new project. They've only been hired to perform as support musicians or whatever for PSC. The official announcement said nothing regarding a new band or project.

And I thought this was already posted about a week ago?

↑ Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't found any thread about this when I searched in the News-section here...

Maybe just can ignore this if it's already posted!

Sign in to follow this