Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Like, how many of you that actually have listened to this?

I don't see many hype on it yet but the talks prior release last year.

vpViVI6Q5dU

as reference, original version:

Z0j4XlicobE

discuss.

If you talk about Miyavi's sudden western collabs then this might interest you as well

XDtUiBxIHOI

What a great (/HORRIBLE) idea to make a collab with awesome (/RETARDED) love metal rockers (/FAKERS)!

If this is their way of trying to break into the American rock/metal scene, they're doing it the wrong way. Diru didn't get into the scene because they started collaborating with these artists (many of whom I dislike btw). They kept making music, kept selling the music, toured abroad and made fans and kept at it!

They're marketing their music to people with tastes too limited to accept a band from another country, unless both artists plan to permanently switch their language of choice to English.

I guess they only reason miwawee corraborated with good crarrote is because they're on the same label and his retarded management thought it was actually a good idea.

Baby doesn't realize he should go back 10 years back in time and release more of that stuff, ffs, it made him famous.

If this is their way of trying to break into the American rock/metal scene, they're doing it the wrong way. Diru didn't get into the scene because they started collaborating with these artists (many of whom I dislike btw). They kept making music, kept selling the music, toured abroad and made fans and kept at it!

They're marketing their music to people with tastes too limited to accept a band from another country, unless both artists plan to permanently switch their language of choice to English.

^ This completely

Sign in to follow this