Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Nightmare new maxi single "SLEEPER" release

Nightmare new maxi single "SLEEPER" will be released at 2011/09/07 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "SLEEPER" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Star Spangled Breaker" PV), and regular edition TYPE C (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.SLEEPER

02.Star Spangled Breaker

03.アイリス(iris) (included in regular edition TYPE C)

http://www.nightmare-web.com/

Hm good, but it's time for an album, guys.

The band stated that this will be their last single before the album release, wich will be also close to this last single. It will most likely release in later this year in the worst case.

As allways, looking forward to this guys music.

do they have any songs that don't sound like an opener to a terrible anime? i have yet to hear 1 :/

I.... 89% agree with this statement.

I really like Konoha and Raison D'etre and a lot of songs from Killer Show, but otherwise they all sound very anime-opener-ish and if it's not that than it's all over the place bullshit.

EITHER WAY I do follow this band and will listen to the new album, but probably not this single.

Hm good, but it's time for an album, guys.

The band stated that this will be their last single before the album release, wich will be also close to this last single. It will most likely release in later this year in the worst case.

As allways, looking forward to this guys music.

Nice to hear that =D

For those who think Naitomea has only anime like songs, listen to Gianism 9. Love that song to death!

Sign in to follow this