Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

baroque one-day revival

baroque will revive for one-day at their free live at Yokohama Akarenga outdoor stage at 2011/07/17

baroque members:

Vo.怜(ryou) (kannivalism)

Gt.晃(akira) (boogieman)

Gt.圭(kei) (kannivalism)

Ba.万作(bansaku) (boogieman)

http://www.pigmy.jp/

OOMMFFGG!!!

OH MY FFFFFF GOD!!!!

WHY THE FUCK I'M NOT LIVING IN JAPAN!!!!!

so damn excited... T_T

i hope they release a dvd of this live at least...

well, you are 50% right with that statement

boogieman is shit (except for a couple of songs)

but kannivalism keeps a nice bit of baroque's escence imo

Oh shit, one of my favourite bands ever :D I will so buy tickets for this live!

Also i agree, boogieman is shit...

Baroque ftw! *turns on cherry king*

Have fun buying tickets for a free live : DD

Wish they would get Yuji back but I haven't heard about him in years after he left the band due to his illness.

^ Dr.??二(yuji) acted as support Dr. of Virgil and then AUBE before joining of their current Dr.

btw he will participate in ex-Vidoll Gt.シュン(shun) session at Meguro LIVE STATION at 2011/06/24

come back as a fulltime band already, you fuckers.

I HATED kannivalism for the longest time but after their most recent album, I love them almost as much as brq.

I would love to see the members active in brq because it seems like they left the project way too soon but if not, we'll always have kannivalism which is actually sounding a lot more like newer-brq.

Good news it was a really nice band but insanely overated. Lucky for all of us boogieman supasses it in all points (not so kannivalism lol).

I really would like to go to that live =(

I bet their setlist is going to be just like their final show in '04. I mean, what's the point in a one-day revival in July? All I could think of is the 10 year anniversary.

:DUUR::DUUR::DUUR::spin::oshi:

Wow, I am seriously waiting for Boogieman to kaisan once and for all

That band deserves to vanish into the oblivion

BRQ FTW!!!

Haha, what's with all the boogieman hate? Annoying vocalist/s aside, IIRC they sound far more interesting than kannivalism. Or most VK, but that's not saying much.

Ok, I seriously need recommendations of what to listen from baroque, because I'm not exactly too excited about the songs, which I've heard so far..

It's sad how brq fans tend to hate boogieman and wish it's disbandment when it outshines brq in composition, production and performance and puts those elements together in a much bolder style.

Don't get me wrong, I love baroque and they were a really good band that made great music but some people should at least listen to some music.

Sometimes I think people enjoys bands more than music itself.

Ok, I seriously need recommendations of what to listen from baroque, because I'm not exactly too excited about the songs, which I've heard so far..

Whole "Sug Life" album

Off-topic: I think that Boogieman is just not the right post-brq band to continue it's legacy - it's because of mediocrity (prove me wrong)

/end of off-topic discussion

It's sad how brq fans tend to hate boogieman and wish it's disbandment when it outshines brq in composition, production and performance and puts those elements together in a much bolder style.

Don't get me wrong, I love baroque and they were a really good band that made great music but some people should at least listen to some music.

Sometimes I think people enjoys bands more than music itself.

Well, I loved baroque and I'm not really into kannivalism/boogieman but that's not because I want baroque to come back, it's just not my thing.

I'm glad they have a one-day revival at least but I'm not like OMG BOOOOGIEEEMAN. DISBAND. NOW. but I wouldn't care if they would disband.

Dr.ササブ??ヒロシ(sasabuchi hiroshi)(ex-Plastic Tree-->カッコー(cuckoo)) will act as their support Dr. at their one-day revival live at 2011/07/17

Sign in to follow this