Sign in to follow this  
sai

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Just Monty Python in general is fine as well. Love their show and all their movies.

Monty Python is a comedy group from England who started their activities in the late 60's of the 20th century. The group consisted of 6 members, 5 Britains and 1 American. Members were: Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Michael Palin, Terry Jones and Terry Gilliam. The 5 first members did the acting and Terry Gilliam did the cartoons. Unfortunately there are only 5 left on this day after Graham Chapman passed away after being diagnosed with cancer. Apparently his funeral was the most hilarious thing ever, since he wished for it to be like that.

Movies:

- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

- Monty Python's The Life of Brian

- Monty Python: The Meaning of Life

Personally my favourite comedy group ever. I loved Fawlty Towers, but this is another amazing creation of John Cleese as well. From the show my favourite sketches are: Mr. Hilter, Mosquito hunting, The Funniest Joke in the world, Bicycle Repair Man, Self Defence against Fresh Fruit, The Spanish Inquisition, The battle of Pearl Harbour and some more I forgot but I still thought were hilarious when I watched it.

Well this is British humour, so you love it or hate it. I love it.

I don't think it's possibløe not to love these guys. Everything they ever did are nothing but amazing.

And well all know that british humor is TEH humor.

Incidentally, I just rewatched the entire show over the last few weeks. Never gets old.

There's too much good stuff to name them all, but I think my favourite sketch is the Argument Clinic.

kQFKtI6gn9Y

As a matter of fact, when reading certain threads on here, I often feel reminded of it. :lol:

"I came here for a good argument." - "No you didn't; no, you came here for an argument."

I have season 1 and 2 of Flying Circus on DVD and haven't watched it in ages. Now that I have holidays early this might be the perfect time to rewatch all of it, since it doesn't get old, just like Champ said. Seeing these sketches again make me want to do that even more and more.

This is what happens when you come here for an argument and Champ has had enough of it. Especially when your trolling is so bloody obvious.

zekiZYSVdeQ&NR=1

IqhlQfXUk7w

This is the first scene/sketch(?) I saw with Monthy Pyton. I think it was 8th grade, a billion years ago. I was the only one, except for my teacher, that laughed of it, and it was what made me andmy teacher start getting along, for some reason. Good memories! It's also close to being myf avourite. Still as hilarious today as it was a billion years ago. :wub:

I grew up watching Monty Python's Flying Circus, and I absolutely adore it. It's one of those shows that I like to watch again and again. If I remember correctly, then the Parrot sketch was the first Monty Python sketch I ever saw. :wub:

npjOSLCR2hE

Incidentally, I just rewatched the entire show over the last few weeks. Never gets old.

There's too much good stuff to name them all, but I think my favourite sketch is the Argument Clinic.

kQFKtI6gn9Y

LOL! "SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT!" I'm definitely going to import this phrase to the US.

Sign in to follow this