Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

朱(suzaku) Ba.時雨(shigure) has been hospitalized

woow. this band won't make it to 2012 if they carry on like this.

This. Their first single was meh with some sprinkles of promise mixed in the batter. Jeez.

yeah not looking too bright for these guys, kinda liked their first single, so this is kind of a bummer

hope he gets well soon

To be honest, the weakest part of their first single was the drumming, so losing him really didn't seem like a bad thing at all. They didn't say the bassist was leaving, they just said he was in the hospital and were using a support member until he felt better.

Ba.篝(kagari)(ex-Vel Sechs-->Refiena-->Gram∞Maria-->IRODORI-->Envus-->jubily) has acted as their support Ba. at their presents live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2011/06/25

TsubasA(ex-LICKER(Ba.)) has temporarily ceased to act as their support Dr. in 2011/09 after their live at HOLIDAY NAGOYA at 2011/09/09 due to his personal reasons

Suzaku & Vior Gloire bands are typical market UCP throwing very few pitches and then dissolved T_T> I hope not.

Similar to E'm~grief~, among others.

I wonder what will happen to this band in the future... And about Shigure, if he's been hospitalized for so long, I hope he's fine.

Yeah. As much as I like them, I've just been waiting for them to announce disbandment. It seems that they might release one other song (maybe another single), but I would expect them to dissolve after that.

I wonder what will happen to this band in the future... And about Shigure, if he's been hospitalized for so long, I hope he's fine.

Yeah. As much as I like them, I've just been waiting for them to announce disbandment. It seems that they might release one other song (maybe another single), but I would expect them to dissolve after that.

That would be so bad... I really liked their first release :(

Sign in to follow this