Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

Dir en grey Europe Tour

I was wondering if anyone is going to the Dir en grey tour in Europe? Or at least the few select dates they're doing.

I, myself, am going to see them in Koko, London next week!

still hoping for more dates to be added, especially a holland date

since the american dates got announced on such short notice i still got some hope they might add some european dates=)

Guest o hai itz will

Though more dates seem VERY unlikely now, I can definitely see the band touring through europe again this winter after their Japanese fall tour.

Guest o hai itz will
I'm not going to Koko, but I really want someone to remember the complete setlist and write it here, okey? ;D
I will report on all set lists.

since the american dates got announced on such short notice i still got some hope they might add some european dates=)
oooh yepyep me too. :D

was too lazy to went to dir en greys concert all the years before,

but now i really want to see them live.

so i'm waiting and hoping for some more dates- hopefully dates i'm able to go to.

I saw them last year...This is not real Deg..they died in 2005....shtyy comercial metal music..
they're actually quite alive!

have seen them yesterday, the live was not mindblowing, but still great.

want to see them in a better club, with better sound, less 17 year old cunts and more old songs.

we only got remixed zan, and rasetsu koku in moscow. ugh.

Guest o hai itz will
I saw them last year...This is not real Deg..they died in 2005....shtyy comercial metal music..
I'm sorry, but I suggest you go hang yourself

And how could you say "ugh" to Zan and Rasetsukoku? Are you kidding me? Those are their two most brutal songs played BACK TO BACK. All you need are those two songs in a setlist, and you should be happy.

both tracks didn't stand out from the typical uroboros-marrow of the bone - obscure/shokubeni (those were a nice treat, actually) set list, and I can't say I enjoyed them much.

I loved them in Koko.

Hageshisa sounded amazing, Gaika was a lot better than when I heard last year in the Netherlands, Reiketsu Nariseba, Dozing Green and Obscure were crazy as hell (No one was able to keep in its place for 5 seconds. Everything/one was moving) and Zan & Ratsetsukoku were incredible :P

This was the second best concert I've seen from them :P

I'm not going to Koko, but I really want someone to remember the complete setlist and write it here, okey? ;D
Here is the setlist:

SA BIR

RED SOIL

Agitated Screams of Maggots

THE FATAL BELIEVER

HAGESHISA TO, KONO MUNE NO NAKA DE KARAMITSUITA SHEKUNETSU NO YAMI

STUCK MAN

GAIKA, CHINMOKU GA NEMURU KORO

INCONVENIENT IDEAL

INWARD SCREAM

DOZING GREEN

ROTTING ROOT

SHOKUBENI

OBSCURE

INWARD SCREAM

BUGABOO

REIKETSU NARISEBA

VINUSHKA

Encore:

THE FINAL

-ZAN-

RASETSUKOKU

It was a realy good concert :-) a lot of good songs, and Rasetsukoku!!!! incedible ending!

Sign in to follow this