Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

OTEP

Any other Otep fans here? I've had the new album a few days before it came out since I pre-ordered. It's seriously some of her best work.

Her ode to Fight Club. xD

40pT1211uag

qO9b5mw381I

tfLnDUPmP4s

She's a beast and I adore Her.

I remember this band from my teenage years. Didn't know they're still around. I liked their first two albums. :)

Gonna have to check out some of their newer stuff soon!

yes, yes and yes.

it's amazing, atavist was!

and i thought they were doomed after their third album went... well, not so Otep.

so really glad they come back to their roots but also getting harder too.

i was quite late getting Atavis, only got them couple of days a go or so.

But it already ruling on my last.fm top 3 chart lololol, it's just that good.

Loving their last few albums!! I knewly got into them, absolutely amazing, finally a chick that can sing and scream well!!

Home grown and menocide are AWESOME!

I love all her music. xD Home Grown is super sick. I love her lyrics. The new album is so amazing. @_@ She's truly one of the best.

love the band. they so awesome. she so hot.

i remember when i first listened to them, Warhead blew me away!

awesome band is awesome.

I used love them back in 02 when they released their first album, but I can't say I like them as of today. Now I find the band to be really boring and lame. But I have some good memories of them.

I used love them back in 02 when they released their first album, but I can't say I like them as of today. Now I find the band to be really boring and lame. But I have some good memories of them.

Really? Why? Her last album Smash the Control Machine was a little off from he normal level but that's if you only heard the title track and Rise Rebel Resist. Other songs off it like Serv Asat and Unveiled are fucking amazing. And she actually has something to say with her music and her message is clear. Her new album Atavist is probably her best work. It's so raw and awesome. Besides her cover of Not To Touch The Earth by The Doors is fucking phenomenal. Her screaming gets better as time goes on. At first her music was all chaotic and had a powerful destructive quality and lacked the ability to draw the listener in. As she went on making music she got better at it and now it's empowering and inspirational to listen to her.

i always enjoy her poems, she's a great lyricst/poet.

Jones town tea and the like, and she put 2 poems or so in Atavist,

repeating Sevas Tra.

and that what is lacking from smash the control machine.

and it was also too out there, not good bro, though some songs are still legit.

Sign in to follow this