Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Moran new maxi single release

I only really enjoyed the second half of Apples but I'm so fucking glad these guys are back, can't wait!

Apples' still in my desktop, but everyone praises it so much I'm already looking forward to this.

Never listened to them before Apples, and found the mini pretty good. So looking forward to the new maxi!

Moran new triple-A-side maxi single "トリコロール(tricolore)" will be released at 2011/07/20 (2,100yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "紅差??(benisashi)" PV)

[track list]

01.????????(haruka no ao) (lyrics: Hitomi / composer: Soan)

02.紅差??(benisashi) (lyrics: Hitomi / composer: Sizna)

03.White Out (lyrics: Hitomi / composer: Sizna)

btw title of their live tour in 2011 summer is "??蟲??赤裸々??白昼夢(aomushi sekirara hakuchuumu)", which is also with 3-color - blue, red & white

concept of their new triple-A-side maxi single is "トリコロール(tricolore)", which stands for "three colors"

from track list:

01.????????(haruka no ao) <-- ??(blue)

02.紅差??(benisashi) <-- 紅(red)

03.White Out <-- White

from live tour title:

??蟲(aomushi) <-- ??(blue)

赤裸々(sekirara) <-- 赤(red)

白昼夢(hakuchuumu) <-- 白(white)

i'm surprised... in a very good way

this is the first release by Moran that I actually like (judging by the preview)

just because this DOES sound like good old Fatima

congratulations, Moran. This upcoming release gave me high hopes for you when I thought you were pretty boring.

now I can call you Moran and not Moron anymore :D (at least until the entire maxi single can be heard...)

now that I remember... the preview song sounds a bit similar to shoujo to closet but a bit faster

_hHhWhUwJ_M&feature=related

awesome vocalist is awesome

i'm surprised... in a very good way

this is the first release by Moran that I actually like (judging by the preview)

just because this DOES sound like good old Fatima

congratulations, Moran. This upcoming release gave me high hopes for you when I thought you were pretty boring.

now I can call you Moran and not Moron anymore :D (at least until the entire maxi single can be heard...)

now that I remember... the preview song sounds a bit similar to shoujo to closet but a bit faster

_hHhWhUwJ_M&feature=related

awesome vocalist is awesome

actually, hitomi sucked when he was in fatima.

hitomi sucked when fatima first started.

fix'd.

he got A LOT better as the band progressed.

Moran will hold their Christmas Special Live "Moran VS Dolly" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/12/24 and "Moran VS amber gris" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/12/25

Sign in to follow this