Sign in to follow this  
Furik

Sadie performing at an anime convention

AM² Proudly Welcomes Visual Kei Juggernauts, Sadie, as Official Musical Guests of Honor

Sadie.jpg

This Summer’s Most Anticipated Animation, Music and Manga Convention in Southern California Partners with Cure Magazine to Bring the Best in Japanese Musical Talent to the U.S. Passport Holders Receive Premier Seating! Get your Passports Today and Experience the Difference!

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (May 6, 2011) – Fans get ready to rock out as AM2 proudly welcomes one of the most hottest and biggest visual kei bands from Japan … Sadie to this summer’s most anticipated anime, manga and music convention this coming 4th of July weekend. More info and rules can be found at www.am2con.org

With elements of heavy metal interwoven into their sound, unique style and musicianship, the band is-composed of Mao (Vocals), Mizuki (Guitar), Tsurugi (Guitar), Aki (Bass Guitar) and Kei (drums), will rock the house and bring the audience to their knees with their intense sound and amazing showmanship.

“Fans are going to be able to rock out with the explosiveness of Sadie??, states Chase Wang AM2 representative, “their style is celebrated in Japan and having them debut at AM2 is going to be amazing and a fantastic opportunity for fans to get closer than ever to the talents. AM2 is definitely a place for Japanese music enthusiasts with 4 musical acts already announced and more to come fans are getting more bang for their buck! Get your Passports today and experience the difference!??

Entrance to the event is free, but attendees can avoid the huge lines by obtaining a Passport fast pass for the event. The Passport fast pass will also provide holders with premier seating options at Main Events and at Concert events as well as major discounts with theme parks, retailers and local restaurants. Bypass the lines and get your Passport today and experience the difference!

Sadie joins current Guests of Honors include Kanon Wakeshima, kanon x kanon, heidi., Gashicon, IBI and MINT.

AM2 current activities include Exhibit Hall, AMV’s, Arcade, Summer Festival, World Cosplay Summit, Behind the Voice Actors Studio, Rum Party Pirates, Masquerade, Cosplay Chess, Dances, Fashion Shows, Table Top, Console Gaming, AniMaid Café, AniMaid Café Host Club, Workshops, Panels, Concerts and more!

Partnerships include Ani.ME.

Prize sponsors include Atlas Games, Cosplay Wigs USA, FUNimation and Gaia Online.

Follow us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/AM2Con

Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/AM2Con

Also, 25% of all official Passport sales will be donated directly to Japanese Disaster Relief efforts.

About AM2

Located in Anaheim, California – AM2, established in 2010, is a multi-day (3 days) 24 hour event with no general attendance/badge purchase requirement and is aspiring to be a key meeting place for fans that share a common interest in Asian music, Animation/Anime, and Comics/Manga. Nominal fees are charged for certain activities that attendees choose to participate in. AM2 will be held on July 1-3, 2011 at the Anaheim Convention Center in sunny Anaheim, California. More information can be found at www.am2con.org

Whatever. Sadie's becoming an anime band?

ew

With elements of heavy metal interwoven into their sound, unique style and musicianship

lol oh

gazette were too expensive

ew
With elements of heavy metal interwoven into their sound, unique style and musicianship

lol oh

ew

lol oh

LOL FOREVER

Only reason I would go there would be for heidi. Sadie just sank too deep for me to even LISTEN to their music. Only song I stil listen is Dress. Is Mary-Ann Miller coming? :lol:

I think it's stupid how some folks gain an extremely negative attitude towards a band when they play at some convention. I don't even like anime so much myself, but it's just silly to think it's "cool" when you talk bad about a band only because they do a show at some anime related event. Sure you may dislike an artist but that's got nothing to do with where they perform. Who the hell cares where they play? SEIKIMA-II performed at the Japan Expo last year and they kick ass.

I think it's stupid how some folks gain an extremely negative attitude towards a band when they play at some convention. I don't even like anime so much myself, but it's just silly to think it's "cool" when you talk bad about a band only because they do a show at some anime related event. Sure you may dislike an artist but that's got nothing to do with where they perform. Who the hell cares where they play? SEIKIMA-II performed at the Japan Expo last year and they kick ass.

people who go to anime conventions are gross tho

people who go to anime conventions are gross tho

Guest Naru

why always at fucking anime conventions??

So you'd go to an anime convention?

If someone I really liked was playing, yes. Aside from the gross activities, conventions do have a lot of cool vendors who sell stuff that isn't easy to find.

I just did for Exist Trace, if I wasn't at the Exist Trace concert or doing something related to Exist Trace I was hanging out in downtown getting drunk as fuck.

You guys always complaining. I'd die for some good band to play in an anime convention here in Spain, and that seems so impossible...

Sadie are one of my favs, don't care if they are not original or unique at all, I just like their music. I wish they'd come here instead, at least someone would appreciate their effort.

this announcement didn't surprise me. it seemed like the next logical step for them to me.

lol given their song have been used as Anime OP/ED,

you actually should not be surprise or feel aggravated that they are performing at Anime-Con

Sorry to say, it is a very conceited of you to complain,

cos in the end most of you would come just to see their performances there.

Especially it will be cheaper than regular shows,

all i can say is, just use very chances, peeps,

Don't mind all the anime fanatics, just do your thing.

It can be opener for all other chances, if SADIE feels welcome in the con,

not impossible they would love to come back for one man show.

Think about the long term than just complaining for sake of free speech.

AM2 is a con organized by Chase Wang of Bam Marketing to compete with Anime Expo. Admission is free, but for some events like autographs and contests you need to purchase a badge to participate. All the concerts are FREE and the badge is in this case like a VIP pass that lets you get in front of the line.

If you're in the area, it sounds like an okay deal, being free and all.

Sign in to follow this