Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ダウト(D=OUT) new maxi single & LIVE DVD release

ダウト(D=OUT) new maxi single "ROMAN REVOLUTION" will be released at 2011/07/27 (3 TYPE)

limited edition 寿盤(ju-ban) & ??盤(kai-ban) (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD, and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

[limited edition 寿盤(ju-ban) DVD track list]

ダウト(D=OUT) LAST INDIES TOUR IN TAIWAN

??湾旅行紀(Taiwan tour)

ROMAN REVOLUTION (recording off-shot)

members multi-angle scene of their live at Shibuya C.C.Lemon Hall at 2011/05/05

[limited edition ??盤(kai-ban) DVD track list]

ROMAN REVOLUTION (PV)

??ラエティーメイキング(variety making)

1 song from their live at Shibuya C.C.Lemon Hall at 2011/05/05 (special ??(kai) version)

their LIVE DVD "ダウト自作自演(D=OUT jisakujien) LAST INDIES TOUR??絆-kizna-】at Shibuya C.C.Lemon Hall" will be released at 2011/07/06 (6,930yen)

DISC 1 will include scene of their one-man live at Shibuya C.C.Lemon Hall at 2011/05/05, and limited edition special disc will include encore part of that one-man live, previous live-digest and live tour off-shot

http://www.indie-psc.com/d-out/

Ah, good news. Hope the new single is better than their last one. I loved the band so much until they decided to sell their souls to the devil ^^;

They are not in PSC anymore!?

No, they are. It's just like Alice Nine. Alice Nine is signed on to TOKUMA JAPAN COMMUNICATION but they are still in PSCompany. The GazettE is signed on to SONY MUSIC/ VVV Records but they are still in PSCompany. SuG is signed on with PONY CANYON but still in PSCompany.

I'm kind of giving up them since this past two shitty releases, but will still give it a try. Hope it's at least decent.

They are not in PSC anymore!?

PSC is still their MANAGEMENT and TOKUMA JAPAN is their RECORD LABEL, just like Augie1995 explained!

Just wanted to clear some things up, because people still think PS COMPANY is a record label which they're NOT!

PS COMPANY is an artist management company : )

However, "Indies-PSC" is a record label owned by management PS COMPANY, releasing their Indies bands CD's (SCREW, BORN and D=OUT) until they found a record label who's willing to sign them.

They also have a record label called "Peace&Smile music" where Kagrra, and Kra are releasing their records. These two labels have their stuff distributed by ONG DISTRIBUTION..

The other bands on the management has got other record labels, Augie1995 mentioned it as well.

I wish they would leave PSC. Though now that they are major, *which might mean they become more mainstream* I hope they'll do what they do best again.

I thought that one was going to be their last indies single and that they were next going to do their major debut with an album?

Nah, it would be very odd if they were releasing an album as their major debut release. It's more common to release a single instead. Maybe also an mini album but I think the band need to be pretty popular already for that (Matenrou Opera for example).

I wouldn't even be surprised if they are doing a anime opening/ending theme aswell as SuG and ViViD has done lately...

"ROMAN REVOLUTION" [CD track list]

01.ROMAN REVOLUTION

02.????(hotarubi) (included in regular edition)

03.??ラ色??人生(barairo no jinsei)

I've listened to that new single PV Preview

But i Like "ONE" Better much..

This single is less unique, I thought

BTW I never listen to their jazzy stuff anymore since they were major..

Still kinda meh, but way better than ONE and Psychedelico crap they released under Indie PSC. How I would want them back on Speeddisk.

ROMAN REVOLUTION is my new favourite song from vivid

It sounds a bit repetitive with the guitar work but I still love it more than Psychdelico...ONE is kind of tied for me. http://vimeo.com/25738052 FULL PV right there. I gotta say though, Ibuki sure did step up with that solo and I like Kouki's vocals here

Sign in to follow this