Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania new mini album "Quintessence Voyage" release

I really enjoyed that preview, and I've preordered two versions already.

Hope the b-sides are more like the 'traditional' Megaromania songs (aka Misery composed) but still, amazed by what I just saw!

And I like the covers too.

the end of the cm is awesome
love the guitars at the end too
I love the ending with heavy guitars
I'm really diging the end of the preview with the guitars

:wat: I'm pretty sure any band that's ever had a "heavy" moment has played that exact riff. Don't get too excited.

But the rest of the preview sounds alright to me.

the end of the cm is awesome
love the guitars at the end too
I love the ending with heavy guitars
I'm really diging the end of the preview with the guitars

:wat: I'm pretty sure any band that's ever had a "heavy" moment has played that exact riff. Don't get too excited.

But the rest of the preview sounds alright to me.

:domo: Mr. Negative! Did you ever get around to tolerating them?

:domo: Mr. Negative! Did you ever get around to tolerating them?

:mrgreen: A little more than tolerating actually, yes! I have a few favorite songs, but their releases still seem to be kinda hit-and-miss for me, like Matenrou Opera.

^ true, last 2 singles were awful. they need to go back to their roots, just like any v kei band needs nowadays.

Lol, that PV preview! That's the exact same location where D's Day by Day PV was shot :lol:

The samples sound great indeed! Particularly 'bouquet'. I still have to like an entire CD from them, so I hope it's time they surprise me.

I LOVE the previews. The ""worst"" is Phantom to the Past, which is yet an amazing song!! So I am really excited *_* I can't wait to receive my copy. My favourite preview is Bouqet.

I'm liking "if...reminiscence" because of the cheesy female vocals, probably made by the same person Malice Mizer used in "麗しき仮面の招待状." Very excited for this release and a bit irked that this isn't on the US Amazon, nor iTunes since I cannot afford the physical CD at the moment.

I'm liking "if...reminiscence" because of the cheesy female vocals, probably made by the same person Malice Mizer used in "麗しき仮面の招待状." Very excited for this release and a bit irked that this isn't on the US Amazon, nor iTunes since I cannot afford the physical CD at the moment.

It is on US Amazon! You just can't buy it until 8/3. Check again~

It is on US Amazon! You just can't buy it until 8/3. Check again~

funny,meme-d6d889edd2ff450aaf3f5a4b27e6853c_h.jpg

Is this your doing? I mean...Kisaki actually listened, for once! :spin:

ラメ(rame)(ex-Vidoll) will perform at UCP presents 氷牙-Hyoga- birthday event "The Birth[day] of Creation-PREMIUM LIMITED ONE-MAN-" at Urawa Narciss at 2011/10/16

btw Megaromania / THE SOUND BEE HD / DEPAIN 3-man live "Dark profound thought Vol.2" will be held at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2011/10/15

Sign in to follow this