Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

Your weeaboo moments.

i like to post funny pics of my favorite artists in tumblr

knows naruto's dirty jokes and watched his funny videos

collect almost all sample voices of seiyuu that i had heard

Haven't had any weeaboo moments for a long time. I guess the worst was going to weekly anime club screenings and attending anime conventions back when I was 16... *shudder* But once I got over anime and into the music, not really many weeaboo moments. Never tried to look VK. I did put eyeliner on a few times, but that was for a Marilyn Manson concert. :P The pain of getting it off was so bad to make me never do that again.

I was actually thinking of studying Japanese though - only because I really want to learn another language well, and I have some sort of grounding based off the years of japanese music I've listened to. It was between Japanese, French or Spanish. Will this be my latest weeaboo moment?

nothing wrong w/ learning a language you have an interest in. even if you're only learning it for entertainment there's dozens of other uses.

ppl should never look down on it imho

I remember having my weaboo moments at first.

I remember telling my mom that nyappy meant happy in japanese.

Uhm I remember watching anime (ex: naruto, bleach, death note) while eating ramen, with only my socks on and with chopsticks, and eating it in this like asian bowl.

Uhm I remember watching anime (ex: naruto, bleach, death note) while eating ramen, with only my socks on and with chopsticks, and eating it in this like asian bowl.

You ARE Naruto, aren't you ?

You ARE Naruto, aren't you ?

OF COURSE I AM BB ;)

OH GOD.

I CANT LOOK AT MYSELF THE SAME.

http://platinum.blackwings.net/viewtopi ... c84bd75487 (Read the whole thread. Quite interesting.)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... google.com (Embarassing intro from me, just Ctrl+F "Furik")

http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread. ... he-New-One

http://z3.invisionfree.com/dothackerz_U ... ntry236657 (I don't remember writing this)

I was a pretty big weaboo back then. I used to say "kawaii" and "nyappy" pretty often, and I thought that An Cafe was the best band in the planet. Blame my innocent 14 year old mind.

Oh man.

Let's see...

th_1227082119b.jpg th_1227082119a.jpg th_001-3.jpg th_girliest_post_ever.jpg th_uh_002.jpg th_uh_001.jpg th_boo.png th_kai_005.jpg

Quite honestly, I still do enjoy dressing and having my hair like this. Only difference I know when there are moments when dressing / looking this way isn't appropriate, and I don't act like a complete 'tard and make stupid poses thinking it somehow looks cool (like all the pictures above show).

As I'm currently hunting for a job, my hairs been dyed to a single color (dark brown / black) my sexpot clothes are in the closet, and piercings are on hold until I find a job :x

Oh god, where do I start. I was probably the worst weeaboo ever when I was around 12.

1. I would "claim" anime guys. And then have weddings.

2. Spent all of my money on manga. I have about 200 volumes of that shit in my room right now.

3. Anyone that had ears heard about my animu obsession.

4. I dressed in the most godawful way. Bright colors, hair in pigtails, etc.

5. I thought I knew everything about Japanese.

6. I didn't watch any shows besides anime.

7. I got every single one of my friends (ALL OF THEM) into anime.

8. "Pocky-desu is so yummy, ne? ^.^" ._.

9. If you didn't like anime or insulted it...holy shit. Get ready for an earful.

Thank god v-kei helped me grow out of that phase (surprisingly enough). I only talk about v-kei with my close friends and people that like it, and I function like a normal person in public. I've never tried dressing in a v-kei way, and I only have a few CD's and magazines.

I am glad that I was never that bad. I had my moments, but luckily I grew out of them.

This is probably my worst though. A few halloweens ago I decided to dress up VK-ish. And I failed horribly now that I look back at it.

happy_halloween_by_kakashisxgirl-d31wpta-1.jpg

Excuse the extremely dirty mirror.

Close up of the make-up

halloween_make_up_by_kakashisxgirl-d31wpxf-1.jpg

I also use to buy manga all the time when I was in high school, but they are all series that I continue to read and they are not sitting there collecting dust.

I was also obsessed with Japan, but only the anime. That has now changed considering I am learning Japanese and studying the culture now.

My Deviantart name is still Kakashisxgirl. Had it for like 4 years now.

Thankfully I do not dress like that anymore. I do some of the make up now and again though.

I almost got hit by a car and a person saw and scolded me. "You know, you could have been just another statistic", and I replied back, "DEATH BY MOTORBIKE! I LUCKED OUT!". She looked at me confused and walked away.

Making and then eating Tamagoyaki over rice with stir fried peppers and onions. ;__; MOST GLORIOUS LUNCH EVER. Like all the other times I've made it. WHile watching Saiyuki. :'D

Let's see...at the moment every time I do anything it's a weabo moment. Actually one time when driving with my dad I saw the back of someone's head in another vehicle. And I honestly thought it might have been yoshiki (x japan had just started doing stuff in America so I got excited)

Another time I got mad at my older brother for mistaking Hyde for hideto.

I had also recently been panicking and just non stop talking to my mom about desperately wanting to go to Chicago cause lm.c are gonna be playing there soon. I had debated how much butt kissing I would have to do to get there.

...this is all you need to know for this last part...I made my voice sound like a baby and sang Japanese songs thinking I sounded like an idol

Ugh I have many more weaboo moments..which consist if debating how Lolita isn't pedo bait and how mashiro isn't a girl. Moments like those mostely

Let's see...at the moment every time I do anything it's a weabo moment. Actually one time when driving with my dad I saw the back of someone's head in another vehicle. And I honestly thought it might have been yoshiki (x japan had just started doing stuff in America so I got excited)

Another time I got mad at my older brother for mistaking Hyde for hideto.

I had also recently been panicking and just non stop talking to my mom about desperately wanting to go to Chicago cause lm.c are gonna be playing there soon. I had debated how much butt kissing I would have to do to get there.

...this is all you need to know for this last part...I made my voice sound like a baby and sang Japanese songs thinking I sounded like an idol

Ugh I have many more weaboo moments..which consist if debating how Lolita isn't pedo bait and how mashiro isn't a girl. Moments like those mostely

I almost got hit by a car and a person saw and scolded me. "You know, you could have been just another statistic", and I replied back, "DEATH BY MOTORBIKE! I LUCKED OUT!". She looked at me confused and walked away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sign in to follow this