LIDL

Show Your Desktop

Here is my actual wallpaper

9e85c2216052017.jpg

szbeqr.png

October 2012 desktop

Between is it possible to have a copy of this picture and/or to know where you found it ? It's an amazing wallpaper =o

I couldn't either.

But honestly... it's the only way I can use windows 8. Otherwise, I think I'd throw my computer out the window. Windows 8 is a love hate relationship. Though leaning more on the hate side.

Felt too alien to me with the removal of the actual start button. Felt like I had to change something more drastic to help my brain cope.

We also have a windows tablet running windows 8, and it feels natural for the bar to be on the side as your thumb is right there (when holding it). So that's definitely helped me "adapt" to the same layout on my PC.

Felt too alien to me with the removal of the actual start button. Felt like I had to change something more drastic to help my brain cope.

We also have a windows tablet running windows 8, and it feels natural for the bar to be on the side as your thumb is right there (when holding it). So that's definitely helped me "adapt" to the same layout on my PC.

That makes a lot of sense, actually :D

for the one with a sidebar ito quoted on the previous page, yup, it was enigma. but later i switched to use omnimo for rainmeter and bbLean as a windows shell replacement. (:

here is my latest one:

1id00j.png

Guest Magatsu

:lovely: Yes I still do love him... :lovely:

11635911.png

His eyes.. man...

I don't even know why this is my wallpaper but it just fits. Do not judge me.

This is one of best wallpapers I have ever seen