Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Para:noir new album "a 21g meaningless existence" release

The ones that care about this album won't forget about it. Those that don't care about Para:noir wouldn't care about this album even if Diru wasn't being released the same day. Those trying to explore the VK scene that stumble across Para:noir aren't paying Diru much attention anyway.

tl;dr - I don't think Para:noir has anything to fear from the MOO album.

I sat through about 90% of this and I must say I don't like it too much. I hoped that the auto-tune would let up at some point but it never did. The screaming wasn't that good either. Guess I'll skip this then.

Does Para:noir usually sound like this?

Well, I don't believe they used so much auto-tune in a song before, then again, I'm not so much as a fan.

The only reason I'm even bothering with the album was because it features the songs I actually cared for such as blindness MARIA. [They released a mini between singles which pretty much killed me.]

Simply put, they're all over the place in terms of quality and sound.

You don't know what to expect, it could go either way. It's frightening in a way.

Well i guess they mostly use it in title tracks. They also use it in other songs, but not that much.

Probably gonna upload the album someday this week, if no one beats me

I sat through about 90% of this and I must say I don't like it too much. I hoped that the auto-tune would let up at some point but it never did. The screaming wasn't that good either. Guess I'll skip this then.

Does Para:noir usually sound like this?

Yes Para:noir usually sounds like this, I like it because, it's different then a lot of the Vkei bands out there right now.

Sign in to follow this