Sign in to follow this  
saishuu

Charlotte's vocalist Kazuno has passed away

According to Charlotte's OHP, vocalist Kazuno has passed away on April 5th due to what they've been calling a "sudden illness".

I can't translate the entire message on their website (or any blog entries that might've been posted) since my Japanese is virtually non-existant, so I can't mention any other details right now.

oh shit, didn't see this coming. RIP.

He last updated his blog on the 3rd saying he feels "in weak physical condition" (roughly), but there wasn't any mention of it previously, so it must've been sudden.

What...wow...I don't even...I can't even find the words to describe what I'm thinking right now. I'm not even a fan of this band and yet I feel sad.

But seriously, what kind of illness kills in two days and is it airborne, because this seems to happen way too much in Japan.

Not listening or knowing this band but when someone passed away then thats sad

R.I.P

I really don't know what to say... this is all too shocking. I used to listen to them on a regular basis, and this is totally unexpected. May he rest in peace :(

Not just a talented musician, but a really nice person.

He believed in Brazil, even they was misled by a company, Charlotte tried hard to come here, and played for FREE.

I will never forget how nice he was...Buying toy horses and distributing to kids in Rio...Or distribuing hugs in Sao Paulo...

So funny, so considerate person...

R.I.P

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Charlotte was one of the few bands that really got me into Visual Kei, and I´ve listened to them for years even though I never became a huge fan..

Kazuno was my favourite-

wow.

I seriously can´t believe it.

><

R.I.P.

now I´m going to watch one of their DVDs and cry ; . ;

there must be some grudge on vk scene lately. so many disbandments and deaths, i just don't even anymore.

charlotte... they were one of my first vk bands and i loved their dorky music. i just can't believe he died, it was so... unexpected. may he rest in peace.

I can only remember enjoying Diamond Busaiku. Still sad. May his soul rest in peace.

Sign in to follow this