Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SuG new maxi single "☆ギミギミ☆(gimme gimme)" release

a man after midnight for takeru?

I hated "gay pirates" .

So I don't give a damn

tumblr_lidpmeqSnt1qg5cfz.gif

Creativity is a lot like diarrhea - can't stop it first, but you later develop a taste in it and start having fun ☆☆☆ As long as we shit, we exist! ☆☆. (from Takeru's interview in recent Rock'n'read)

Btw, this song (gimme gimme) will be featured as the title song of the upcoming movie 'Pole dancing boys' (<- waitin for trolls)

H8ers gonna h8

SuG need to take a breather.... this is ridiculous. And the titles are so frickin retarded. How many releases have they had since joining pony canyon? Way too many.

Well, in a whole year (from 3/9/2010 to 3/9/2011) they released 2 albums, 1 live DVD, 3 maxi-singles and a DVD single. So yeah, they're pretty much pony canyon's whores.

takeru is the next japanese britney

He could never be as good as Godney. But with that lack of fashion sense he could be the Japanese Gags.

[CD track list]

01.☆ギミギミ☆(gimme gimme)

02.キニシィヤンキーズ(kinishi yankees)

03.契約彼女??生贄彼??(keiyaku kanojo ikenie kareshi) (included in regular edition)

I hope the PV has the same amazing choreographed dance moves dat make Takeru look like he doesn't know how to move his own body. :'D

To Be honest SuG has made some decent songs since becoming pony canyon whores :P I really liked ??音 -kanon- off of ??悪魔Sparkling. And Tokyo Muzical Hotel had songs like Karma Discord, 薫 and dot.0. Mad$hip was very listenable. That being said, most of the other stuff has been crap. a new single in june just has the distinct stench of garbage.

Creativity is a lot like diarrhea - can't stop it first, but you later develop a taste in it and start having fun ☆☆☆ As long as we shit, we exist! ☆☆. (from Takeru's interview in recent Rock'n'read)

wow, i personally don't like any of their music-stuff, but this quote is gold!

wow, i personally don't like any of their music-stuff, but this quote is gold!

yes. very amusing on how stupid that was :lol:

perhaps his creativity will slowly kill him,

just like diarrhea cos of lost of fluids when not treated properly. :mrgreen:

Sign in to follow this