Sign in to follow this  
Miasma

the GazettE new single "VORTEX"

Thanks aoi for your pinku hair service but I think that whole pink hair trend died with hide x sugizo -stardom after those golden 90s

Try harder.

wat i wuld gib 2 be tyed up nd forrcd 2 listn 2 dem ^____________________^

Alright song, but nothing I'd listen to again. Social Riot Machines is still the only song I genuinely like by them. But the auto-tune: why? I can understand an auto-tuned chorus, but not random parts of the verse

For me, the auto-tune parts are the high point of the song (and maybe the solo). The other, bigger portion of the song can be easily replaced by any of their previous riffs/chorus, and I wouldn't even notice.

previews of the B-sides over here!

Looks like I'll pass on this single...

I might pass on this too

It seems that they've put some parts from Burial Applicant into uncertain sense

+

Break Me sounds kinda In the middle of chaos-ish.

I had to laugh out loud at their clothes and hair. What on earth where they thinking? Lulz! That's just retarded, man.

But more important, the music itself. I fail to hear the powerful things about this song. Sounds like the best song since a few of the songs on DIM that I still like, but it's nothing huge. Not as good as the 3-4 songs (+ all the interludes) that I still like from DIM, but they've actually made something listenable this time.

However, I am 100% sure I read the band themself said this would be heavy. If so, then where the fuck are the heavy stuff here? There's just nothing heavy about it at all. Fail atempt if that's the case.

Edit: B-sides sounds like garbage. What on earth is that? I mean, it sounds REALLY fucking bad. It's like a bad joke again.

i like uncertain sense :) sounds very beautiful

break me....ummm...really gazette? it just sounds so lazy to me. i hope the whole song is better.

I like it, bite me. Though they should cut down on the Engrish. The B-side AN UNCERTAIN SENSE is almost completely in Engrish D: It's better than the other singles though, they stopped doing the: '1 upbeat poppier track, 1 br00tal track and one shit ballad' thing

Just listened to the B-Side previews.

Uncertain Sense sounds as hot as Vortex, but I agree with Frae, I feel Break Me is lazy.

I had to laugh out loud at their clothes and hair. What on earth where they thinking? Lulz! That's just retarded, man.

Umm, why? Basic black clothes, very little details. Hair is balanced and it doesn't look like it was cut by someone with parkinsons disease, like with most VK-fags. They look actually very normal. But hey, normal can be funny too.

But the auto-tune: why? I can understand an auto-tuned chorus, but not random parts of the verse

Eww, no. Whole chorus with auto-tune is instant fail. Though using it in the first place is too. Too bad Gazette fell for it.

Tbh, I wouldn't care if they were doing this in a shirt and jeans, as long as the music's good

Honestly, I love this single. I love their past 3 singles, every single damn song from them I love because they are just great. I could honestly care less if they recycle a part from an old song. It's theirs no? This single clearly beats out the other 3 since DIM and hopefully their album is just as great as DIM.

Sure, BREAK ME is really disappointing with the repeating "BREAK ME" but the solo sort of makes up for it a bit, Uruha is great with his guitar solo in VORTEX, the song is fast and in UNCERTAIN SENSE it's really has some nice paced parts and then it slows down and I love that and the breakdown is good. You don't like it? wait for the next one or the next album, everyone has different tastes so some people may like their stuff right now and others completely hate it

Sign in to follow this